Player appearance bonuses

I was playing away with my Man Utd save (started with Newcastle in Championship and got them promoted....then finished 6th in EPL before Man Utd came in) and due to the fact they are losing a shed load of money every month I am having to go on a serious cost cutting mission......my question

Obviously at Man Utd some of these can be pretty high.....does anyone know if players are paid these bonuses if they are just on the bench and not brought on....obviously if they get on I'd expect them to get the bonus, but what if they are just in the match squad?

I think there's a percentage of the game a player has to play before he can get the bonus, therefore a last minute sub wouldn't get one. Players on the bench won't get the bonus unless brang on for long enough. I'm pretty sure that's what it's like in real life anyway.

Thanks guys for your replies - I know it may seem a easy question, but I thought there was a little more too it!

To add to my finacial worries at Man Utd, I forgot that when I last played the save on Saturday night...after a few lagers....I had agreed a deal to bring in Sergio Aguero.....£40m over two years (another £1.67m a month) - looks like my squad will have to be trimmed before the deal kicks in at the end of the season (in six months)!

To add to my finacial worries at Man Utd' date=' I forgot that when I last played the save on Saturday night...after a few lagers....[/quote']

The joys of combining two things which just by themselves do not cause harm to anyone, while combined... :D

Archived