training pitch bust ups!!

Can anyone please advise on what action should be taken over my squad? i have just finished the 7th in the prem (with Millwall) missing out on europe by one point. i have a very young squad who are constantly being mentioned in transfer rumours. some of my players are getting itchy feet and have started to mention that playing for some of the interested teams would be too good to turn down. my squad are now all slightly concerned with the lack of harmony in the team. how do i rectify this? is it due to the players saying how they feel?

i have offered contracts to some of these players which they have agreed, but the board and players are still mentioning the harmony as being a problem!

thanks

You might have to get rid of some of the unhappy players. I normally offer a new contract and if they won't sign it I will look to replace them. If certain players are especially determined to leave you may just have to accept it. If some players leave you may be able to replace them with players more suitable personality-wise to the rest of your squad.

Try loaning out some unhappy players if they have a few years left on the contract as not having them at the club may help the squad harmony and hope they are happy when they return.

Archived