Random League Selector?

Why? What bearing does it have on the actual game, if the leagues selected are an od mix? You still have to hit 'confirm'.

Yes but if you have to un-select what the random league generator selects for you and then re-select the leagues you want manually, then there's no point having it is there?

What bearing does it have on the actual game

If it has no bearing, why spend all weekend wondering which ones to run :confused:

You still have to hit 'confirm'.

.......and then re-select - and then it's not random, but a different selection you're staisfied with :confused:

If it has no bearing, why spend all weekend wondering which ones to run :confused:

.......and then re-select - and then it's not random, but a different selection you're staisfied with :confused:

a) League selection in terms of variety was not my problem, it was the initial selection, so I don't see your point and you seem to have missed mine.

b) If you're not satisfied then you can change it, just like the random team selector currently included. Again, I don't really see your point.

Yes but if you have to un-select what the random league generator selects for you and then re-select the leagues you want manually, then there's no point having it is there?

Um....who says you have to? If you do that then that's your choice, no different to someone clicking the random team selector and then deciding not to go with the team that is randomly chosen. I don't see your point tbh, from what I make out you're saying "people could press random, but not actually choose the selection they're given", and my question to that is, so what? That's hardly justification for exclusion.

The fact is, the peiople who use a random league selector won't care what it picks, so the fact that it may raise an "odd mix" is meaningless.

Archived