How To: Leave Club "nice way"

it oughta be worked on tbh.. have taken solihull moors into the premiership, and challenging for a champions league spot, but if i jump ship, ill instantly be a hated personnel... no thanks for getting them as far as they are...

I think it's realstic that some fans hate you. You've spent so long at the club and left, no matter what you did for the club you've turned your back on them. You were synonimous with that club and a small minoirty would be angry and scared that a new a manager couldn't do the same. So I think that maybe when you leave a minimum of 15 disliked personnel is added. More depending on lack of success and way of leaving. But the favoured personnel wouldn't dissapear. That'd stay at however you got it too in your time and whichever one is more determines how the majority of fans see you. That would represent both sides of the crowd.

I think it's realstic that some fans hate you. You've spent so long at the club and left, no matter what you did for the club you've turned your back on them. You were synonimous with that club and a small minoirty would be angry and scared that a new a manager couldn't do the same. So I think that maybe when you leave a minimum of 15 disliked personnel is added. More depending on lack of success and way of leaving. But the favoured personnel wouldn't dissapear. That'd stay at however you got it too in your time and whichever one is more determines how the majority of fans see you. That would represent both sides of the crowd.

Steve Coppell is not disliked at a rating of 15 at Reading. He definately isn't disliked at 100.

Interestingly, I have been appointed manager of Chimney Corner three times on 09 (in one save) :D

On my current game with Derby, I'm in 2020 and have been there from the start and not so long ago I saved the game and then resigned to see what happened and I had quite a nice message along the lines of the board and fans thanking me for what I'd achieved at the club etc. I wouldn't actually have it in me to leave though.

Archived