[FM09] This is the..... European Adventure

IlikeJellybeans

Hello, just started a game... 9.30 with some competition names edited...

Leagues selected are: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, N.Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Portugal, Holland, Italy.

Started off unemployed:

Just started right now and the first job is........... Braintree who are expected to finish fifth in the Blue Square South

Updates later...

Aberystwyth 0 Braintree 1

Hawes

Tooting 0 Braintree 2

Marks (2)

On the same day I went to the England trialists 3 and 4 teams games which finished 3-0 to side 3. In the following days I signed 4 players and losing one to Port Vale:

Scott Marshall

Callum Hart

Gavin Kavanagh

Michael McGrath

All of them are English

Leamington 2 Braintree 1

Williams

So 6 games played 1 lost not bad I would say, let the proper season begin

Ok we are on to the league games finally!

August

Welling - Home - 2-1 Goals from Marks and Hockton saw off a Welling side which defiantely put up a battle

Hampton & Richmond - Away - 0-3 We were odds on to lose this game so we never really had a chance

Eastleigh - Home - 3-0 We were amazing today with goals from Riddle and our signing Marshall (2)

Dorchester - Away - 4-1 What a result, expected to be a draw we just took the game to them, Sullivan, Burns and Quinton with 2 were the scorers

September to come soon...

I'm in front of them in the league at the moment:thup: and beat them 1-0 at home in the league. Thanks for the comment

September

Hampton & Richmond - Home - 3-1 - Conference League Cup Round 1 South - Great revenge win 3 goals from Hawes

Maidenhead - Away - 2-2 - Good game goals from Hockton and Sullivan

Bath - Away - 0-1 - Rubbish game with a scrappy goal to Bath

Havent & Waterlooville - Home - 1-0 - We outplayed them and should have scored more than one goal which was by Quinton

AFC Sudbury - Home - 0-0 - FA Cup Round 2 Qualifying - We should have scored five goals but disgraceful finishing

October to come shortly

October

AFC Sudbury - Away - 4-1 - FA Cup Round 2 Qualifying Replay - Much better performance from the lads

St. Albans - Away - 0-3 - Outplayed, simply outplayed, didn't deserve anything

Dorchester - Away - 1-0 - Conference League Cup Round 2 South Somehow didn't score more than one goal but we were much better than them

Prescot - Home - 3-1 - FA Cup Round 3 Qualifying - Easy win really is all I can say

Worchester - Home - 3-1 - Another easy win to keep up our title challenge

Hayes & Yeading - Home - 3-1 Another 3-1 win, great win all round

AFC Wimbledon - Away - 1-2 - Took the lead then became slack and deserved to lose

King's Lynn's - Home - 4-2 - FA Cup Round 4 Qualifying - Great, great win, we were much better, both of their goals were just pure luck

Fisher - Home - 2-1 - Nice, team win, nearly lost it in the end after a late scare where they hit the post. Phew!

So at the end of October we are unbeaten at home in the league. Let's hope it can continue!

November is to come tomorrow.

I would really appreciate some comments, thanks.

If you're to have any chance of success this season, your home form is key. And it looks as if you have your home form sorted out! Where are you in the league now?

Just a suggestion but you may want to add some differentiation in your posts just make it easier to read - maybe highlighting/changing your teams colour. Like i said, just a suggestion.

Archived