Guess what I want FM09 to include:)

You are already able to watch matches from the main stand, behind goals and in 2D but I want realism and I want to be able to watch the match from the substitute bench. It's hard to make it work but It would add much realism;) So you think SI will include it in the future?

I think it would be a nice feature, purely for realism, but trying to figure out if your team are doing their job properly would be difficult, but it is realistic as its what the real managers do, very unlikely for 2010 but future versions i can see it being done, once the 3D engine is a bit better from the current views anyway.

You are already able to watch matches from the main stand, behind goals and in 2D but I want realism and I want to be able to watch the match from the substitute bench. It's hard to make it work but It would add much realism;) So you think SI will include it in the future?

future 3d engine (this one is bad) .. maybe should include that... would be nice IMHO

Indeed it would be realistic, but I doubt you'll be able to see much from that position. Remember, a human eye sees lots more than a computer screen can show.

True 3d would then be required, I cannot imagine all FM players sat in front of their PC's with 3d glasses on all the time. But wait, you cannot download 3d glasses from a pirate so maybe 3d glasses is the way to go - the new DRM. SI, I may be on to something here ! LOL

Poor idea imo, it's one of those that would substitute fun and usefulness for realism. Realism should only be included when it actually adds to the game.

As has been pointed out, this would take a lot of extra work and would in no way benefit you tactically, no matter how good it was you would never have the same veiwpoint that a manager in real life has.

Archived