My turn to share my problem

since people are saying what problem they have with football manager

I've been having this problem since day 1 when I brought it is the football manager 09 desktop short-cut icon ITS HORRIBLE I have dreams about it aka nightmares when I brought FM 09 I downloaded I ticked create short-cut and when it finish install and stuff I looked a the short-cut and I fainted

:( I nearly broke my Fifa 09 disk getting so mad and I broke my psp thinking it was a FM 09-Short-cut I was afraid that this is the last time I was going to play FM games but I tend to deal with it in the future by 1%

but every time I on my laptop it returns and my head 301zh8o.jpg My good god that's ugly.

please SI can you improve the short-cut before I kill my self

(edited)I hope for FM 10 there will be a new design in the short-cut if there is not.I wont be buying football manger 10 (edited)

Cheers

Best regards,

FM-Obande

Erm, so you aren't going to buy FM because of the appearance of the shortcut? Sounds rather weird to me, but each to their own.

It would be helpful if you said why you thought it looked horrible and suggestions on improving it...

Erm, so you aren't going to buy FM because of the appearance of the shortcut? Sounds rather weird to me, but each to their own.

It would be helpful if you said why you thought it looked horrible and suggestions on improving it...

I don't want to help SI with this one I want to learn from there mistakes and see whats wrong with their ability and change it to what they think its good

its kind of a test to see how good they are

if their don't succeed making the short-cut to a high standerd in FM 10 then i am sorry to say that i wont be interested in buying it i would go for CM because their shout-cut is looking great right now so i think CM and FM is a draw up to now (but if FM will change their scout-cut then ill reconsider

I don't want to help SI with this one I want to learn from there mistakes and see whats wrong with their ability and change it to what they think its good

its kind of a test to see how good they are

They've made the best series. Of football simulations ever. And you think. They'll have a problem with a shortcut design?

Honestly.

if their don't succeed making the short-cut to a high standard in FM 10 then i am sorry to say that i wont be interested in buying it i would go for CM because their shout-cut is looking great right now so i think CM and FM is a draw up to now (but if FM will change their scout-cut then ill reconsider

this is all im saying if they keep the scout-cut the same or make it even more horrible then ill go to CM 10 if they make it better then ill stick

this is a serious matter and i bet a lot of people will agree with me 100% football manager is losing its game by making the short-cut horrible and i'm the 1st one to stand about it i do not want nightmares and i don't want to play FM09 today because of it i think its a serious matter guys lets make a stand about this

SI i hope you read this thread and learn what you done wrong for football manager 2009

I can't believe something as small as the game shortcut would turn you away from the game.

But I respect your view.

Thank you Simon i wont be playing fm 09 till FM10 comes out and i find out they fixed this Short-Cut BUG in FM 10

"Forget the mass amount of detail entailed in the game peter, the shortcut is ****ing horrible".

"All it takes is two clicks".

"Tbfh Peter I'd rather eat someones projectile vomit".

"Dude................".

"Don't dude me I'm ****ing serious, it's comparable to the gateway of hell. I mean just look at the IE shortcut it's beautiful it makes me feel alive".

"Hey dude, check out the new FM game!"

"Yeah, 3D ME and press conferences have been implemented, this game is going to be awesome!!!!!"

Installing..............

"OMFG... the shortcut Icon is truly horrible...I'm not buying FM2010. This is an outrage.

Honestly, the least important graphical item about the game and you're critisizing it?

Wake up and smell the bacon dude.

Poor show.

I had actually never looked at it before and it's down-right hideous :|

I guess it's a good thing I have nothing on my desktop then..

something about having a blank black screen that makes me feel safe & secure

BTW.... I really don't about the ShortCut Icon... Hiddy or not.

Archived