is this a bug?

hi i'm currently in the third season on my bristol city save in prem on version 9.2 (started game before 9.3 was released).

i like to check transfers regularly and have noticed that in season 1 and 2 liverpool didnt sign ANYONE. i thought there may be a bug that is preventing them from completing signings?

they seem to make bids for players but the player always chooses someone else!! (even though this is the club with 5 european cups)

anyway at the start of season 3 they finally splashed the cash on none other than peter enckleman, for a staggering 55K!!!!!

i still think there must be a bug, or is it just crap management (ancelotti is manager though) or do they genunely have no money?

any help would be appreciated :thup:

You really should install the 9.3.0 patch. You don't need to start a new game for this patch to work. In a lot of games Liverpool go into administration because of their debts so I don't think its a bug.

o, right, JoeCFC chelsea are spending left,right, centre. man u only 5 average players in 3 seasons (downing, g.johnson, tuncay, villar (GK), guerron). arsenal signed g.cahill, j.lescott, ribery in one window but none apart from that.

trekman could you please explain how i get the 9.3 patch transferred into a current game? or does it automatically do it when you download it?

o, right, JoeCFC chelsea are spending left,right, centre. man u only 5 average players in 3 seasons (downing, g.johnson, tuncay, villar (GK), guerron). arsenal signed g.cahill, j.lescott, ribery in one window but none apart from that.

trekman could you please explain how i get the 9.3 patch transferred into a current game? or does it automatically do it when you download it?

Just download it, and click on the exe and it will update automatically.

Archived