Scouting

Hello guys, I'd like to know what's the best way to look for junior players (between 15 and 18 years old), I'm managing Barcelona and I have a good crew of scouts, but I don't know if assigning them to a country and look for 18 years old at most is the best way to find those players, because they've found pretty few.

and I know it's hard to find them, but well I remember in 2008 I could find a handful of players to eventually became solid regulars for my first team by just assigning wolfgang dremmler to germany with a max age of 18, now he can barely find 2-3 players who either are scrubs or too high priced.

basically, what attributes should my scouts have to find these players better (mine have adaptability, determination, judjing player potential and hability, so I guess this is not the problem, but maybe I'm missing something) and where to assign them, better to look in "leagues"? "region"?

thanks in advance.

Well if you want good juniors, 20 JPP would be required. Not quite sure how adaptability and determination and the other stats actually affect a scout's ability, especially when scouting players.

I always scout Spain, UK, Scandinavia, Brazil and Argentina, although it depends on what leagues you have loaded, as the leagues you have loaded tend to get better regens. If you are really struggling, doing a player search for players under 18 and having a little trawl by yourself usually pays dividends.

In any case, you can't expect to find that many players who are good enough to play for barca every year.

Doing a player search for U17-players and sorting by key-attributes like Composure, Anticipation or similiar usually gives some result. There's certain attributes that very few young players have high stat at.

Archived