Player/managers

Just a thought,

Do you think we'll ever have the opportunity to start our careers as player managers and if so, how could this be implemented into the game and stay balanced?

Perhaps you could start with a similar system to manager reputation? Should you be able to chose your position/stats/PA and CA or should it all be randomised?

Your thoughts...

I'm thinking more for a Career game point of view. I wouldn't want to actually control the player. Like you said, FIFA is made for that. There's a long line of player manager and player coaches in the real world of football, even at the highest level.

From someone who likes to play out an entire career on FM, i'd like the option to start as one.

yeah, how would you know when to shoot without actually being there? (FIFA/PES).

It would be an awesome game tho.....

Imagine you'd start off your carrer game as a young 15yr old, you'd gain your potential ability, PA, through completing tasks/skill moves (kind of like Street Fighter/Tekken moves) to "frame" out your potential, then play the game as a youngster trying to make it in the big game (ala career game in FIFA(not FIFA manager)) always striving to ultimate success; then judging how well you managed to do in your player career (as knowledge is created through progress made due to player career) this would set how you would be in a manager sense (I.e. International player, FM). Then the game would play out as a manager type of game.

Maybe the greatest game ever (like in 5 yrs or so)......

Or maybe ive drunk too much............

Who knows?..........

Who cares?..........

Archived