Game rough around the edges

When you are in the match and go to make a sub etc then decide to not change any players or tactics, you go back to the game screen and it has confirm tactics yes or cancel, even though you havent done anything. That needs to be gotten rid of. Things like this really annoy me as it indicates to people that the game hasnt been polished off. There are no excuses for those little imperfections.

Also when you know your player is about to be sent off, you can pause the game and go to your squad and make a substitution. The player you switch your "about to be sent off player" with shows on your tactic screen and allows you to confirm it. Then once your player is sent off it corrects itself and the new player is no longer in the team. However, this little imperfection annoys me. When you try to sub the player a box should come up saying something like "you cannot sub this player while he is being reprimanded by the referee".

Also, St. Johnstone tried to sign a player of mine on loan at the end of my season for a season long loan deal. He accepted and joined St. Johnstone on loan. A week later St. Johnstone put another request in to loan the player they already had on loan. Then pretty soon after that even though he was on a season long loan deal, the player returned after "completing his loan". I then loaned him right back to St. Johnstone on a new season long loan deal which is now working.

ALSO MY MAIN GRIPE IS: Dundee United have 3 sponsorship deals. Shirt, Short and Back of Shirt. In the most recent version this is indicated correctly which is great. HOWEVER, once the short and back of shirt deal expire, they are not renewed. Thankfully a previous bug which meant the two minor sponsors were renewed and the main one was not is atleast fixed now but still, thats another 40k or so I should have a season!!

Please fix these glitches by FM2010 thanks!!

OVER AND OUT...

When you are in the match and go to make a sub etc then decide to not change any players or tactics, you go back to the game screen and it has confirm tactics yes or cancel, even though you havent done anything. That needs to be gotten rid of. Things like this really annoy me as it indicates to people that the game hasnt been polished off. There are no excuses for those little imperfections.

It only does this if you haven't clicked 'cancel' at the bottom of the tactics screen, it is appearing because you are leaving the tactics page 'open'.

Archived