FMH 07 Is it really worth it?

Bought FMH 07 about a month ago and seen little improvement on the last version. Sure more leagues now available and international management is possible but wheres the other improvements. Up till now the only improvement is the data update.

I think they should improved on what they had before adding more to the game. For example training is still poor, still no squad numbers, overall look not up to scratch and transfers are generally poor. It feels like a poor imatation of Football Manager. Maybe i've been spoilt playing the new PC version waiting for FMH 07.

Don't get me wrong i love the Football Manager Series on both PC and PSP but just feel more improvement is needed from the last version to the current to be worth the money.

Bought FMH 07 about a month ago and seen little improvement on the last version. Sure more leagues now available and international management is possible but wheres the other improvements. Up till now the only improvement is the data update.

I think they should improved on what they had before adding more to the game. For example training is still poor, still no squad numbers, overall look not up to scratch and transfers are generally poor. It feels like a poor imatation of Football Manager. Maybe i've been spoilt playing the new PC version waiting for FMH 07.

Don't get me wrong i love the Football Manager Series on both PC and PSP but just feel more improvement is needed from the last version to the current to be worth the money.

improved media yes but the ability to basically accept, deny or no comment. Come on i could say more to my mam or girlfriend and get a better reaction to a footballing question.

Offering players and the editing are two improvement.

2 scouts again up till now they havnt do anything for me. yes they bring up names but overall i am still to be convinced.

Extra skins whoo hooo. cant wait to change my skn. it what i get up in the morning for. What about improving the gameplay rather than a different colour skin to which i couldn't care whether its blue or pink with yellow spots.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fenerbahcefan:

if they put everything in now next year everyone will moan its the same game with updated squads.

this way every year is fresh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok so by 2015 they game will be good. If they added more they could easily add more to the game next year.

Bring on 2015!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fenerbahcefan:

if they put everything in now next year everyone will moan its the same game with updated squads.

SI don't work like that. If they have something they want in the game, the only reason they won't put it in is if it's not actually possible to do so.

SI don't hold things back just so they have something new for the next game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ackter:

SI don't work like that. If they have something they want in the game, the only reason they won't put it in is if it's not actually possible to do so.

SI don't hold things back just so they have something new for the next game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i'd have to agree, they would only hold things back if they had a monopoly, which i don't think they have.

they have to release the best possible game they can to keep ahead of the opposition!!!

Tommy

Archived