Your favouite player(in your club)?

Regen called Josip Bilic for my Nantwich Town side has made 416 appearances in all competitions signed when we were in league two and is still with us in the prem. Was the driving force behind us winning hte domestic treble last season, he was also that good he won European midfielder of the year with a team that wasnt in europe and finished 10th in the league, was also runner up in world player of the year when we finished 7th with no champions league football. He has since won every award a player possibly can and has never requested a move or been unhappy at big clubs bidding.

french regen, Antoine Nogueira. Hes been an absolute legend for us since i got him in 2015 on a freebie. last count he was on 225 goals in 299 games, in the Championship for Solihull Moors :D :D best £0 i ever spent! lol

Mine is Reingoud he's absolutely fantastic with headers and shooting when someone set pieces him he's deadly in the air he's my top goal scorer up to now great signing.

aka his heading is 18.

Romanian regen called Gabriel Lasconi. He was one of my first signings at the bottom of Ligue 2 with Stade Lavallois, and 8 years later he's still with us after two league titles, a cup and a CL win. 225 games and 117 goals for us at the age of 25.

It's a tie between my former captain Stevie G and my current captain Miguel Veloso. They've both won midfielder of the year and been amazing players over the years. Stevie is still around, all be it a bit player now, generally on used in cups and for tutoring purposes. He still got to lead the Reds of Mersey out in the FA Cup final last year, only played the first half but still set up the only goal to win us the game.

Early on in my career save I had:

Marquinhos for Spurs - played him on the right wing and he demolished most teams single-handedly.

Ramires for Inter - great cm, controlled the play, signed him when he was 30 and he gave me 4 great years before I moved on.

My two continental showmen strikers: frenchman Robin Previtali and slovenian Zoltan Harsanyi.

Both bought on frees, both score amazing goals every game and both firing Rushden up through the divisions!

I'm managing Wolves:

Smarandache, my Romanian libero - scores FKs for fun, and is perfect in the tackle. It's satisfying because he used to be an arse, but with tutoring and discipline his personality has improved drastically.

Darren Powell, born and bred in Wolverhampton, destined to be "one of the best players of his generation," England international at 20 is another favourite - especially because I was paying him only £800 a week when he was an England international and he didn't make a fuss.

on ym liverpool save:

- gerrard, 8.12 ave rating, 27 assists, 18 goals. say no more.

on my swindon save (now in prem):

- Christian Eriksen, signed when in championship, got me promoted working amazingly well with parejo in the middle, and now is a key player in my side, guided us to a 9th place finish in first season in prem (predicted 20th).

For my Man U team it is a hard choice between Sanchez signed him for £5m I think from Udinese by xmas was a 1st team regular, a bargain his form stats are better than Silva/Ribery who would have cost 4 times the money I paid and a bit more!!!!!!

and I hope Fergie signs him for real

or another winger Buonanotte for only 4.5M

I think Sanchez as he can play both sides of the park

Mine is Reingoud he's absolutely fantastic with headers and shooting when someone set pieces him he's deadly in the air he's my top goal scorer up to now great signing.

aka his heading is 18.

reingoud?? he is very old and plays at a lower league in holland.

But his stats are very good.

Look also at Milko Pieren.

For my young Manchester United team, i.e. using players like Tosic, Welbeck, Evans and Gosling, Sakho etc. My favourite two are Welbeck and Evans, both home grown and both developed really, Evans is captain fantastic and solid at the back, while Welbeck is deadly up top.

Archived