Work Permit - Reside

Sorry to create a thread over this , but i made a search and couldn't find a solution to my problem.

I had signed a Ghanian regen striker three years ago , but he was not granted a work permit. I sent him out on loan to my Belgium feeder club , and today eh has returned (And looks the part may I add). But I had a look , and he has still not recieved his work permit. So i had a check to see if he had completed the amount of days needed , and he had done so. But it said "Needs to reside in Belgium". Could someone please point me to how i do this? Many thanks.

Ok thanks a lot! Do you know exactly why?

Because its the rules. Although the information says that he has to go to a feeder for 3 years (or whatever length of time the country says) you actually have to send him for a bit more than the three years. Just keep checking to see if he has taken belgian nationality which, by the way, is not guaranteed that he'll accept it. If he now has dual nationality I am pretty sure you can immediately recall him so that he doesn't spend another full year away.

If he has spent time away and has imroved significantly then try offering a new contract and the work permit might get aproved.

Archived