I am Sorry

To SI....

I have in the past badmouthed FM on here and complained and whined about bugs this, super keepers that and injuries the other and I will promise never to whine again. (most of you probably won't have read what I have written as it isn't much, but on the odd occasion I do post, it's normally a whinge!)

The reason I won't compain is because I have actually downloaded and tried the CM2010 demo. Each to their own, but FM is leagues above CM. My main attraction is for the 3d although I have played CM then FM over every version, the FM 3-d doesn't inspire me to play the game, however having tried CM2010, I am firmly back to FM.

All of this is in my opinion...

The aesthetics of CM are poor, it's like Fifa manager but tackier.

The continue button is just confusing, you click and get new mail, but then can't click again until the lights have finished whizzing round, then you click again and the lights start whizzing, I consider myself fairly intelligent but really couldn't get the hang of it.

The most important things are hard to work out, it took me ages to find out how to bid for a player because the option was so hard to figure out?

That's just a handful of things,

I do accept however that I have been playing FM for ages so CM will be strange, but at least FM is more obvious and easy to pick up... my opinion is to those who may want to try CM is... Don't, stick to FM instead!

To SI....

I have in the past badmouthed FM on here and complained and whined about bugs this, super keepers that and injuries the other and I will promise never to whine again. (most of you probably won't have read what I have written as it isn't much, but on the odd occasion I do post, it's normally a whinge!)

The reason I won't compain is because I have actually downloaded and tried the CM2010 demo. Each to their own, but FM is leagues above CM. My main attraction is for the 3d although I have played CM then FM over every version, the FM 3-d doesn't inspire me to play the game, however having tried CM2010, I am firmly back to FM.

All of this is in my opinion...

The aesthetics of CM are poor, it's like Fifa manager but tackier.

The continue button is just confusing, you click and get new mail, but then can't click again until the lights have finished whizzing round, then you click again and the lights start whizzing, I consider myself fairly intelligent but really couldn't get the hang of it.

The most important things are hard to work out, it took me ages to find out how to bid for a player because the option was so hard to figure out?

That's just a handful of things,

I do accept however that I have been playing FM for ages so CM will be strange, but at least FM is more obvious and easy to pick up... my opinion is to those who may want to try CM is... Don't, stick to FM instead!

yeah you best be sorry bob

Archived