When "lol" and "wtf" are the most appropriate expressions

lol wtf ? some dirty match

mate congrats on your promotion to blue premier :thup:

what postion are you ? hoping your doing good?

actually that was my last game i think, i was promoted again .. i was ahead by 18 points but then the players that were on loan went all away and i started losing games like there was no tomorrow .. and i just lost on the FA Trophy final 3 - 2

Just for your information, 'lol' and 'wtf' are never appropriate expressions.

'My word, that is funny' and 'good heavens' are much better options respectively.

Alternatively, you could try, 'wow that made me laugh' and 'good Lord'.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

C.

hmm ill say good "god all mighty" and "jesus monkey balls" :O

'My word, that is funny' and 'good heavens' are much better options respectively.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

C.

Internet acronyms were invented and spread due to the the use of messengers (saving time while typing) and fundamentally very open (and copycat) nature of the interwebs right?

They are not something to be looked down ones nose at. I'm all for talking proper but getting ****ed off at peoples use of acronyms has always seemed to me to be a ridiculous notion, since language evolves and is not limited by such petty notions as whats 'good' or otherwise.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

C.

I couldn't possibly take this post seriously. :D :confused: :D

I'm portuguese, half of the work is done naturally .. its in my genetic code i guess lol

I know the feeling, I'm half Italian, so when ever I get a near a defender half my body falls down too. Downside is I'm also half English, so if I do win a penalty shot, I miss it!! :D

I know the feeling, I'm half Italian, so when ever I get a near a defender half my body falls down too. Downside is I'm also half English, so if I do win a penalty shot, I miss it!! :D

that's probably one of the most anti-climatic combinations you could have then lol

"Yes! a penalty ... oh wait .."

sorry about the dumb question, but since i've never done that .. how do i send you the match file?

you can click the scoreline 5-3 to go to highlight, then there will be an option of save highlight or save replay. the saved file will be in .pkm ; upload in an uploading site and post the link. voila. thank you very much. :)

Archived