Cannot get into a new game

Does anyone else suffer from this? I was in a fairly long running saved game which I got sacked on (Middlesborough took them into europe and cup final then had a bad start to the next season and got the boot).

I have tried starting a few different saved games with various teams but cannot get any enjoyment from the new game(s).

What is a good challenge to get me started on, has to be an English team, doesn't matter what league but something that is enjoyable.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Yes. I play 1 year then get bored and end back on my Tottenham game which is 2020 but way to easy to win.

I have started a game with Sevilla that lasted 2 years....a Dafuge challenge that lasted 1 year, and a game with marseille which lasted about 3 months.

Does anyone else suffer from this? I was in a fairly long running saved game which I got sacked on (Middlesborough took them into europe and cup final then had a bad start to the next season and got the boot).

I have tried starting a few different saved games with various teams but cannot get any enjoyment from the new game(s).

What is a good challenge to get me started on, has to be an English team, doesn't matter what league but something that is enjoyable.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

be any team on blue square like Braintree or any team or start unemployed

I did a AFC Wimbledon league but keep yo-yo-ing from BSP and League 2 and can never advance, never any money, never players good enough for L2 and I just don't want to go back to that saved game as it was stressing me out lol.

I have also done a few foreign leagues but always miss the English teams and competitions.

Have a month off and go back, what i end up doing is creating a team and then playing them or watch them while managing another team, its good fun, i created my village and added my mates, i tried to be semi-realistic, i did base them on how good i think they are irl(tho none are good enough for professional, i just graded them with the PA, i used the -1, -2, -3, -4..... so its a bit more random), the best in the team are good for the Championship, most are doomed tho, but i added non-playing attributes so they stay in the game if i keep going

Archived