FM07, 08 or 09?

Out of the three most recent releases, which would you say is the best and most enjoyable game to date?

For me personally I loved 07 in everyway possible. The skin was fantastic, it ran very smoothly and there were a scarce amount of bugs. I am just re - installing 08 as my old computer never played that so I want to see the comparison between them.

09 Was is a very good game but it had way too many glitches for my liking. It was for sure the most in - depth game. But I think they sacrificed some of the fun to make way for more stats and detail.

What do you think?

All of them.

07 - Restarted my love affair with FM after a few years absence, mainly due to drinking, womanising and being a lad.

08 - Loved 07 so didntt think it could get better, but it did.

09 - Loved 08 so didn't think it could get better, but it did.

I guess the moral is, they were all the best at the time but then got surpassed by the next edition. I still have older FM games, and still have them installed with active saves. After going quite far with save on 07 and 08 i always kept them just in case i wanted to back and finish it off, i still havn't and im fully engrossed in 09.

2007 was funner but well too easy...

2008 was nearly perfect for me but was really slow I thought...

2009 is too advanced and isn't as fun but lasts longer...

So, 2007 would be mine

I prefer 07, I wouldnt call it well easy, it is easier I think but you can still find the right challenge if you don't cheat. Play the game for a good 5-10 seasons then take over a tiny club in the C/North or South and try to take them up. Good challenge.

The reason I prefer 07 is because of the animation when running a match. I prefer 2D and wouldn't consider the 3D at the minute as the whole proces is too slow on my pc, plus I just like the look of the 2D, gives you less to complain about I think. Anyway in 08 the 2D animation changed drastically. IMO when players shoot, pass, cross or in fact do anything it looks like the ball is going about 50 foot in the air! I remember watching my first game on 08 thinking, when the opposition had shots, 'ah thats gone over', only for the bloody thing to go in! It looks ridiculous in my opinion and I can't take the game seriously when the players appear to be kicking the ball so high. Also the animation in 09 appears to be miles slower than 07, which in comparison is very slick.

had better sucess with 07,08 and 09 is so difficult to get that winning mentality, I like the fact youcan play this without the need to bring along your disc.you can just fire it up and play!!

07 all in all gave me the most enjoyment

Out of the three most recent releases, which would you say is the best and most enjoyable game to date?

For me personally I loved 07 in everyway possible. The skin was fantastic, it ran very smoothly and there were a scarce amount of bugs. I am just re - installing 08 as my old computer never played that so I want to see the comparison between them.

09 Was is a very good game but it had way too many glitches for my liking. It was for sure the most in - depth game. But I think they sacrificed some of the fun to make way for more stats and detail.

What do you think?

I'm still continuing to play FM2008 and loving it just as much as I did when I first got it. I'v done approaching 30 seasons and even after all this time, the game is just as enjoyable. One thing I was most worried about was that the game would be littered with rubbish regens but thats not the case at all. There's a whole variety of different regens all with their good and bad attributes.

Archived