The "Where Are They Now" Thread

Ok so this is how it goes if somebody requested where a player is now in somebody's save for example in my 2019 save if somebody said where steven Gerard is i would say he is youth coach ant man city or maybe Theo Walcots stats

Basically mate, someone asks where X player is in other's saves and the other player replies.

E.g. Where is Ronaldinho in your game save?

Ans: He has retired in my game at 2013 because no one would sign him on a free transfer because of his high wage demands.

no i was trying to say somebody could ask where ronaldinhio is any anybody could say their save i was just using it my save as a example and i know it is not that far in the game it is a thread just to see how players are doing in the other people's saves also ronaldinhio is retired :(

How this not make sense.

You ask where someone is and someone who has a save game ahead tells you.

Im in 2015 and Gerrard has just signed for Man City for 11m. He is 35.

Also Eric McGill got an Ireland call-up. Im managing Shamrock Rovers so maybe a league1 or Championship club could take him and nurture him just like me.Just a hint for ye.

Yes I get the idea but, surely it'd make more sence if someone just starts a thread saying, "HEY, look I'm in 20_ _ and do you want to know where some of the current players are know?"

Instead of it all being a mess of lots and lots of different peoples games?

MeLikeFM -

"How this not make sense."

Ironic.

Kadlec stayed at Sparta Prague and has scored 150 goals in 217 games with an average rating of 7.16 over his career. Pavlyuchenko has retired on my game he stayed at Spurs until he was 32 then played for my Nantwich Town team for just over 2 seasons until I released him when he was 35, he moved onto Brighton where he scored a goal every other game before calling it a day after a short spell with a really low club, he was 38 when he retired.

Stevie G is assistant manager to Michael Owen at Aston villa in 2018

Giggs has retired from football alltogethere

Lampard retired from football last season and is looking for a managerial job

Beckford left leeds in 2010-11 season to join southend, has played for port vale and peterboro, currently playing in League two for Rotherham

Archived