Ever put yourself in the game?

You ever editored yourself or your mates into the game?

And if so, did you make yourself an awesome world beater, or try and be a bit more realistic and just see how you got on probably playing in albainian non league or summet?lol just a thought!

i spent ages put me and all our club side into the game and started us in conference north. i tried to be brutally honest with the stats, finished 2nd bottom and got the sack after 1 season, not worth the effort really!

mate i know what ur saying lol once i was liverpool just for fun i was board i put messi eto arguro ronaldo essain all the top best rooney.ect

i lost to barca when they didn't have xavi eto toure messi thierry henry they was all in my team and stuff lol lost 3-0

"Alan's funny story."

Lol

"Suuuupertaaalk"

I did this with my current game, because technically I'm actually in the game for one of the lower league team's under 18 sides. So I edited myself as realistically as possible, and in the game when I was Farsley Celtic I signed myself for £1k.

I became a Farsley legend (not technically, I was only in the Favoured Personnel), and spent my entire career at the club with the following stats:

Played - 673

Goals - 68

Assists - 161

MOMs - 39

Average Rating - 6.93

England Caps - 12 (when I became England manager I had to call myself up, but unfortunately was crap in every game I played).

I retired in 2028, but stayed on with Farsley to become a Youth Coach, where I currently remain, despite interest from Spurs and Barcelona (I'm not even a good Youth Coach, I've just got a World Class reptation).

I'm not sure at the moment if I'll do this with FM10.

I sometimes play a game where I'm in the United squad as a 14 year old with a PA of 200 and just let me do well from there...

Other times I create a new team and put myself and some random people in there, start at the bottom and work my way up.

I am NEVER realistic about my stats because IRL I am pretty naff!

Lol

"Suuuupertaaalk"

I did this with my current game, because technically I'm actually in the game for one of the lower league team's under 18 sides. So I edited myself as realistically as possible, and in the game when I was Farsley Celtic I signed myself for £1k.

I became a Farsley legend (not technically, I was only in the Favoured Personnel), and spent my entire career at the club with the following stats:

Played - 673

Goals - 68

Assists - 161

MOMs - 39

Average Rating - 6.93

England Caps - 12 (when I became England manager I had to call myself up, but unfortunately was crap in every game I played).

I retired in 2028, but stayed on with Farsley to become a Youth Coach, where I currently remain, despite interest from Spurs and Barcelona (I'm not even a good Youth Coach, I've just got a World Class reptation).

I'm not sure at the moment if I'll do this with FM10.

I noticed you said you stayed on as a youth coach? do you mean stayed on to manage reserves/under 18's? I thought you could only manage the first team:confused:

I put myself in every game I play! When I first started playing championship manager then the football manager series I would edit my team to be unbeatable and win every game, but it gets boring after about half a season! so now before every game I play I create myself as a young full-back with average stats but with amazing potential :D That way I can keep the game realistic but with my own little twist.

I put myself in the game in earlier versions when I could still pretend just being an undiscovered talent ;)

I always inserted myself with my real age, CA 100 and PA -8 at a German 3rd division club. I didn't want to make myself a world-beater as I never wanted to be tempted to buy myself or even worse get mad at myself for playing badly ;) so only once ever my alter ego managed to get a cap :cool:

Now I don't do that anymore as I don't want to change my age and being 32 years old now, well, doesn't allow for any remarkable future in the game :(

what was wrong with my english i was typing fast so i didnt put any commas and stuff

Well, I guess you were not the board but just bored, right? Just an example.

Also up to now I still cannot figure what on earth your post was meant to contribute to this thread. Completely unrelated unless there is a hidden content which your posting style did not allow to be understood by me.

Well, I guess you were not the board but just bored, right? Just an example.

Also up to now I still cannot figure what on earth your post was meant to contribute to this thread. Completely unrelated unless there is a hidden content which your posting style did not allow to be understood by me.

lol sorry i thought this thread was about editing teams ..

Archived