club reputation inquiry

In 08, I recalled that there was a bug that prevented clubs from improving their reputations regardless of moving up the league ranks. As a result, clubs couldn't increase the size of their coaching staff to match the stature of the other teams in the leagues in which the club played. For example, a Mansfield Town could never increase the size of their staff to match the top flight clubs, despite gaining promotions to the Premiership. Thereby making Dafuge's challenge excessively difficult to successfully achieve.

Has this issue been fixed in 9.3? I read through the changelists and can't seem to find this issue listed as resolved.

Can anyone who gained successive promotions attempting Dafuge's Challenge resolve this inquiry?

never came across that in 08, and im still playing it! Currently in the Championship with Solihull Moors, and had no problems recruiting extra staff.

Really? Can you give me a breakdown of what staff you have and the quantity of each?

Currently, I'm playing Solihull Moors, but I'm only two months in and the game 9.3, will only let me have an ass man, 1 coach, and a gk coach. My entire staff is shared for both yth and adult players.

theres a workaround for it on fm08, not sure if it works on 09 or not... when you get someone employed as a coach, you could offer them contract as an ass. man, and they would usually accept. right now i have 8 ass men, 1 gk coach and 3 fitness coaches! liek i said tho, thats still on 08...

Archived