Changes about fm 09

What would you change/add/delete about fm 09, or football manager in general??

For me:

1/ Make some players easier to sign. Ashley Young for example can only be signed for over 40 mill.

2/ Player chats - e.g. when they are unhappy, welcoming them to the club

3/ Board ultimatums - be able to request a higher budget without getting sacked on ultimatum

Can't really think of much else to change

1) I think if they could somehow make the press conferences less repetitive and tedious then it would only be a good thing. I've gotten to the stage where I risk letting my assistant handle them. More often than not he does a good job though.

2) Another thing I've had slight problems with is the tactics and understanding what difference a slight movement in the sliders makes. Luckily this is something they have looked to improve this year so I'm looking forward to seeing how the new wizard works.

3) One of the main problems with long term games is the AI managers inability to build a squad properly and the majority of teams end up with a lot of over 30's in their team. This makes it too easy to dominate in the future.

They are the main things I could come up with.

The press conferences need improved the most imo and I think most users would agree with me. I would also like to make it easier for non-eu players to take dual nationality which would make the work permit issues easier to manage I think.

Archived