Can you become a club legend?

I'm sorry if this has come up before, had a look but couldn't find anything on it.

I have been manager of Valencia for 13 years now and have won 10 titles and seven champions league titles. I'm still not even a favoured personnel of the club though.

I really wanted to become a legend at the club and was wondering if it is even possible.

From what I've seen around the forums it seems to be mainly people who have taken lower league clubs and taken them to the Prem and won a few trophies. It seems impossible to get on the favourite personel list if you start at a team like Man Utd for example no matter how successful you are. Its definitely something that needs to be tweaked in my opinion but i don't want it to become too easy at the same time.

From what I've seen around the forums it seems to be mainly people who have taken lower league clubs and taken them to the Prem and won a few trophies. It seems impossible to get on the favourite personel list if you start at a team like Man Utd for example no matter how successful you are. Its definitely something that needs to be tweaked in my opinion but i don't want it to become too easy at the same time.

This is my conclusion too. In addition, there seems to be a large random factor at play too. And even those who do geton the list, quite a few have said they get removed if they leave the club - I though legendary status was timeless!

And on your last point about it becoming too easy - I agree, but when I see those already on the lists I often wonder how they got there.

Archived