what has been your most enjoyable 2009 save

just got bored off my oxford game so wanting a new challenge to last me the next 8 to 10 weeks. pc specs not a problem, so come on guys give me a challenge, i only play for 2 hours a day so short term challenge be better then over a few seasons, for example getting leeds back to the prem where they belong.

cheers

andy

mate if you want a challenge go with a team thats in blue square south or north im with braintree now pridicted 5th and its fun challenging exciting and if you win the league it feels good cause ur in a harder league and you feel like burnley and stuff or hull its just great

Mine is Braintree saved game

i started again you know why lol cause I gotta be honest i cheated alittle bit so i dont feel like carrying on to 2nd season i don't feel right when i cheated to win the league so I ain't going to cheat this time. Now in My new game I am doing my 3rd game of the 1st season

I put auto save and stuff for my new game :D so really excited

I cheated sometimes on my 2nd braintree season game because i was not in a good mood and I really didn't understand my team now i know my clubs players off by heart(braintree)

Archived