Who will you buy in FM2010?

C ronaldo, xabi alonso,kaka and benzema

with Man city

I doubt you will get any of them even with an unlimited budget go for players like Sergio Aguero David Villa and David Silva who need a new challenge and arent at the top clubs

If they aren't sold yet in real life before the end of the transfer window (which I am sure they will be actually...) and Madrid is as willing to sell as much as IRL:

Dutch unwanted class players like; Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Robben and maybe even van Nistelrooy if I can.

Fits perfectly in my tendency to play my first few games as a big club (get to know the changes in a version) and to rely on (ex)players from the Dutch league as I know that league pretty well.

No idea. Normally the wonderkids from the previous years game have either moved to a bigger club (Keirrison) or made their way into the first team (Santon) so it's pointless going for them. I'll have a look round the under19 and under 21 squads to see this years stars.

Play FM 2009 with the 9.0.2 patch and you can sign him for free at the end of the first season. Fixed for 9.0.3.

Take over barca and release him on a free it will then be blocked making him unhappy and wanting to leave the club then bid 0 pounds for him and there you have him

Archived