What SEASON you up too?

I stop playing my games around the end of June so I'm really hungry for the new game when it comes out.

I managed 5 teams in that time, won 6 different leagues in 2 countries. God knows how many cups because most of them were rubbish.

Started with Tamworth and ended up with Roma.

Never managed in the Premier League though.

Know this is a big ask considering you will have put a lot of time into this etc. however...

Recently, I have fallen out of love with FM and can not get into a game and I am not finding it incredibly boring starting from scratch in 2008. If possible can someone upload (or if there is an upload could you link me to it) of a saved game in the future. Only has to be two or so seasons in if anyone takes this up.

Really want to give FM another go but I find the 2008/2009 season dull to get through and holidaying takes too long as I only have one or two hours to use the PC.

Thanks in advance if anyone accepts this.

Got a few long run save games, the most recent of which being my Shakatar Donesk file. Currently in year 2021, still gowing strong!

Although on Football Manager 2007 I managed to get to 2043 with Spurs. That was just one of many!

Archived