Annoying Hall of Fame Issue.

Hey all, long time lurker but a 1st time poster.

I have an issue with the hall of fame and would like to know if it is a bug or am I missing something?

Playing with my beloved Man City I have managed to achieve the following between 2008 - 2011.

FMmcfcacmts.bmp

FMmgrovrvw.bmp

So according to my manager overview I have won 3 league titles and 15 trophies, that includes 2 Champions leagues, 1 UEFA cup, 3 FA cups, 2 League cups, 3 Euro super cups and 2 World Club championships.

According to the hall of fame I have only won 2 major trophies and 1 minor trophy

FMhof.bmp

Am I missing something or is this just a bug?

Cheers

The hall_of_fame.dat file is registered incrementally, any new "recognised" trophy is added to the file of the computer where you're playing. It is not a bug. When passing a savegame from a computer to another, you should copy the hall_of_fame.dat file too.

The hall_of_fame.dat file is registered incrementally, any new "recognised" trophy is added to the file of the computer where you're playing. It is not a bug. When passing a savegame from a computer to another, you should copy the hall_of_fame.dat file too.

Spot on. The hall_of_fame.dat file (which contains all the games hall of fame data) lives in: c:/shared documents/sports interactive. It's a seperate file to your saved game.

I always make a copy of mine as soon as i win a new trophy, that way if i ever do reinstall Windows or move my game to another PC i wont loose the hall of fame achievments. I do wish though it could be included somehow in the saved game file, would be so much easier.

PS, not all the cups you've won would appear in the hall of fame anyway. The 2 League cups, 3 Euro super cups and 2 World Club championships you mentioned would not appear in the hall of fame.

• 1 year later...

Archived