The New Fantasy Premier League, SI Gamers included!

Basically I'll be creating a database for the premier league which i'll then upload for all to play. It will consist of the Premier League itself updated to 2009/2010 season and surprise, surprise...you (As a team I'll name SI United (hope that's not taken)! I'll be creating the players and if you want a face on your player then provide me with a picture and I'll make them :D I haven't set a deadline on this but I'm pretty fast :p so fly those posts in, before it's too late.

Posts should be and remain in this format please:

For example: (My Player)

Name (Full): Keith Kofi Addo-Dadzie

Date of Birth: 28/10/1990

Nationality(ies): Ghana, England

Height (In Centimetres): 183

Weight (In Kilograms): 66

Player Style/Description: Defensive Midfielder, Model Professional

Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Long Shots, Marking, Tackling, Technique, Passing, Free Kicks and Heading

Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Work Rate, Team Work, Influence, Concentration, Important Matches

Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Acceleration, Strength, Jumping

Favoured Clubs: Man Utd, Kotoko

Favoured People (max of 5): Alex Ferguson, Anderson, Edwin Van der Sar, Roy Keane

Best Positions: DMC, MC, CB

Picture: (Optional)

Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Dives into Tackles, Tries Killer balls often, Plays Short Simple Passes, Curls Ball, Tries to lob goalkeeper

For goalkeepers, preferred moves are not compulsory and obviously technical applies to you know reflexes, rushing out, handling etc...

Positions filled:

First Team:

1. Andrew Jackson (Jack Rudd)

6. Keith Addo-Dadzie (Me :p)

7. Shawn Crahan (slipknot67)

8. James Hulme (james-99)

9. Dzintars Kenins (uusinjsh)

11. Josh Rubin (az09456)

Start posting :D lolz

Name (Full): Josh Rubin

Date of Birth: 12/08/1994

Nationality(ies): United States

Height (In Centimetres): 185

Weight (In Kilograms): 69

Player Style/Description: Poacher, Loyal

Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Long Shots, Finishing, Dribbling, Technique, First Touch, Penalty Taking and Heading

Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Off The Ball, Flair, Composure, Anticipation, Decisions

Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Acceleration, Pace, Strength

Favoured Clubs: New England, Barcelona

Favoured People (max of 5): Pep Guardiola, Steve Nicol, Taylor Twellman, Shalrie Joseph, Lionel Messi

Best Positions: ST

Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Gets into Opposition Area , Tries to Beat Offside Trap, Plays Short Simple Passes, Hits Shots With Power(or something like this)

Name (Full): Dzintars Kenins

Date of Birth: 25/09/1990

Nationality(ies): Latvian

Height (In Centimetres): 190

Weight (In Kilograms): 87

Player Style/Description: Towering Striker

Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): First Touch, Technique, Heading, Long Shots, Finishing, Dribbling, Penalty Taking

Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Flair, Decisions, Anticipation, Creativity, Off The Ball

Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Stamina, Strength, Jumping

Favoured Clubs: Liverpool, Ventspils

Favoured People (max of 5): none

Best Positions: ST

Picture: -

Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Shoots With Power, Gets Into Opposition Area

Name (Full): Andrew Jackson

Date of Birth: 13/05/1992

Nationality(ies): Trinidad&Tobago (declared for nation), England

Height (In Centimetres): 200

Weight (In Kilograms): 90

Player Style/Description: Model Citizen

Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Technique, Heading, Long Shots, Finishing, Penalty Taking, Crossing, Free Kicks

Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Flair, Decisions, Bravery, Creativity, Composure

Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Natural Fitness, Stamina, Jumping

Favoured Clubs: Newcastle United, Leicester City, Yeovil Town

Favoured People (max of 5): Cornell Glen, Stern John, Marvin Andrews, Russell Latapy, Avery John

Best Positions: GK

Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Places Shots, Likes To Round Keeper, Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Runs With Ball Down Right, Runs With Ball Down Left

Name (Full): Andrew Jackson

Date of Birth: 13/05/1992

Nationality(ies): Trinidad&Tobago (declared for nation), England

Height (In Centimetres): 200

Weight (In Kilograms): 90

Player Style/Description: Model Citizen

Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Technique, Heading, Long Shots, Finishing, Penalty Taking, Crossing, Free Kicks

Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Flair, Decisions, Bravery, Creativity, Composure

Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Natural Fitness, Stamina, Jumping

Favoured Clubs: Newcastle United, Leicester City, Yeovil Town

Favoured People (max of 5): Cornell Glen, Stern John, Marvin Andrews, Russell Latapy, Avery John

Best Positions: GK

Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Places Shots, Likes To Round Keeper, Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Runs With Ball Down Right, Runs With Ball Down Left

I forgot to mention, technical for a goalkeeper means reflexes, rushing out, handling etc...

Name Shawn Crahan

Date of Birth: 26/11/1992

Nationality(ies): Scotland, Ireland

Height (In Centimetres): 153

Weight (In Kilograms): 65

Player Style/Description: Flamboyant midfielder, Determined

Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Dribbling, Technique, Passing, Tackling, First touch, Finishing, Crossing

Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Determination, Creativity, Flair, Off the ball, Anticipation

Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Agility, Pace, Balance

Favoured Clubs: Celtic, AC Milan

Favoured People (max of 5): Roy Keane, Tony Mowbrey, Leonardo, Lionel Messi, Aiden Mcgeady.

Best Positions: AML/R

Picture:

Player Preferred Moves (5 max) Tries Killer balls often, Gets into oppositions area, likes to round the Keeper, Places shots, Tries tricks.

Name (Full): James Hulme

Date of Birth: 13/07/1990

Nationality(ies): England, Italy

Height (In Centimetres): 188

Weight (In Kilograms): 70

Player Style/Description: Quick Winger, Good Finisher

Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Long Shots, Finishing, Dribbling, Technique, Passing, Free Kicks and Heading

Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Off the Ball, Team Work, Influence, determination, Important Matches

Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Acceleration, Pace, Natural Fitness

Favoured Clubs: Man Utd

Favoured People (max of 5): Alex Ferguson, Anderson, Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo

Best Positions: AMRLC, ST

Picture: (Optional)

Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Tries Killer balls often, shoots from distance and with power

can i be number 8 or 10 please.

I think you've probably misunderstood the purpose of this forum.

We have three kinds of thread here:

• Challenges – where people play FM with a particular aim and to a specific set of rules
  • Sign Ups – where people 'sign up' to become part of an interactive FM story or experiment

• Experiments – where people test out how the game handles certain situations and report on their findings

All three of them involve you actually doing something once the thread has been posted, if all you want to do is create a database and let people play it the best place for you is the editors forum.

Saying that, if you are intending on creating any of these types of threads and you are planning on contributing regularly to it, go for it. For now though I'll close this and let you think about what it is you really want to do.

If you don't understand or want further clarification, please PM me, I'll do my best to explain.

Archived