Does Football Manager 2010 have all the official licenses?

I am thinking about getting FM 2010 but I was wondering whether or not it has all the official licenses for team badges, player photos and league logos. I downloaded the FM 2009 demo and it has all the official photos, badges etc for some leagues, such as the english lower leagues, but not for the premiership. Is this the case in the proper version of FM 2009 or just the demo? Also, if some leagues don't have the official photos, badges etc, is it possible to download a patch or something that can add them to the game? I love the Football Manager series but I am put off slightly by the fact that many leagues and teams are unlicensed, such as in FM 2008, which I did buy. If someone could enlighten me on this I would be very grateful, thanks in advance.

I doubt SI will be able to get much more licences than last year, they do cost a bit. Do a google search for FM facepacks, logopacks, or kitpacks. Sortitoutsi.net is a good recource for these graphics if you can't find much through googlng.

I am thinking about getting FM 2010 but I was wondering whether or not it has all the official licenses for team badges, player photos and league logos.

I'm no SI spokesperson, but i can say, 'no chance'. EA have loads in the bag and the only way SI could outbid them would be to triple the price of the game. There's no need anyway when this excellent community make them for us to download for free. :cool:

I've got a superb kit pack actually, I was really impressed they managed to do the 3d kits.

No need really to worry about licenses when there's such a big and talented group of skinners and the game is so highly customizable. Pro Evo have got around lack of licenses in the same way, they can't afford proper Premier League kits, names and badges, but they make everything editable and the kits incredibly customizable, so people can just download patches from 3rd parties to get all the proper kits and such.

Player pics are unnecessary, and I also think club badges and kits, coz it is stupid to have only badges of clubs from 7-8 nations, and there are more than 190 nations in game, it's only losing space on disk, it would be better that pics of stadiums are in the game.................

Archived