League Creator and LLM

Guest aaron70

Guest aaron70

I was hoping someone from SI may explain exactly how the leagues are created when added to an existing league system.

As LLM players, editing the database is a complete no no.

If we wished to add a tier to the Welsh league (as an example) is there any requirement to edit the database? Or is it simply a case of adding teams into the league system and clicking create?

Thanks for any assistance

Come on, there are so many threads on this issue, why not read them instead of asking the same old questions?

FYI try this post from an SI employee:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkiroski2000 viewpost.gif

Because Macedonian league was not playable until now, now if I want to create it, can I be able to create it with the Macedonian Cup?

And if I create new Macedonian league, will it be created over the Macedonian league that exist in the data base or there will be two champions from Macedonia and two clubs in the Champions league qualifiers?

It won't overwrite anything in the database. It will use the information in the database so that it knows how many teams are in the competition, what teams they are etc and you choose the league rules and schedule. Same with the Cup competitions. If these aren't in the database then you can create them yourself.

The game will use the winner of the league and cup to decide European places as normal. [Ter]

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=142237&page=11

Come on, there are so many threads on this issue, why not read them instead of asking the same old questions?

FYI try this post from an SI employee:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkiroski2000 viewpost.gif

Because Macedonian league was not playable until now, now if I want to create it, can I be able to create it with the Macedonian Cup?

And if I create new Macedonian league, will it be created over the Macedonian league that exist in the data base or there will be two champions from Macedonia and two clubs in the Champions league qualifiers?

It won't overwrite anything in the database. It will use the information in the database so that it knows how many teams are in the competition, what teams they are etc and you choose the league rules and schedule. Same with the Cup competitions. If these aren't in the database then you can create them yourself.

The game will use the winner of the league and cup to decide European places as normal. [Ter]

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=142237&page=11

Guest aaron70
What is the difference in editing the database or enabling them with new options through the game? Sometimes rules need to be changed.

Firstly. Thanks Andy. I did read quite a few threads on the subject but in some cases the information appeared conflicting and I was hoping to get a quick definitive answer than feel like I was guessing.

Secondly, Creating a league and adding it to existing leagues is not tampering with the database. You are not make any team better or worse. So to me it is not editing, but will have to see how the LLM guidelines adjust....they are not rules :) Up to you how you play the game ;)

Archived