Does anyone know if FM2010 now goes by just one name

does anyone know if FM2010 now goes by just one name (ie no Worldwide Soccer Manager name for us here in the USA)?

if it comes just for one name that i can use some scout software, i will preorder it on steam, but unfortunately, the price increases to $39.99

I´m waiting for amazon.com again. Wanted to preorder at play.com with customized box but they don´t ship to US.

If amazon gets it again for 29.99 I´ll buy it there, whatever the branding.

In reality it´s the same game, just might be released a week later again but the price is better than in Europe.

re: fallenone

o, i do not know why the price jump 10 dollar, i sent mail to steam. and what you meant is really i am concerned, if it si football manager 2010, i will buy it for sure.

re: macflyer

as i am in canada, i can not buy from amazon.com, if it is worldwide soccer manager, i can not use the player scout software, o, i am stuggling if i should preorder the game, haha

It is not the same game for save game editors and trainers as the authors of those programs have stated repeatedly that it wouldnt work with the WWSM versions

Not all but FMRTE works well with WWSM - this fact is already proven in Editor's Hideaway.

Steam was having a 10% discount for first few days of Pre-Ordering. That's why we all were seeing $29.99 price but now its over and it came back to full pricing aka $39.

Not all but FMRTE works well with WWSM - this fact is already proven in Editor's Hideaway.

Steam was having a 10% discount for first few days of Pre-Ordering. That's why we all were seeing $29.99 price but now its over and it came back to full pricing aka $39.

10% of $39 is $10???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah but Why make us have a localized version that can't work with the european lads? I want the exact same game!

Archived