Pointless Loans ?

Loans are suppose to help (especially) the weaker teams, right? its a way of having a good or average player without having to pay the other team.

But from what ive seen in this game, they always ask for money (sometimes a lot of money considering the teams im talking about) making the loans useless.

i also have a problem when im on "the other side" of this situation, i decide that a certain player is available for loan and then someone makes an offer, so i do the same as they do, i ask for money and they accept .. im all happy because im going to make some money on loaning players for a year but wait .. what happened? the offer got canceled because the other team "has just found out" that there's no money left .. anti-climatic to say the least .. and im talking about teams like villarreal, roma, valencia etc.

Anyway, this has probably already been mentioned .. i really hope thats an exaggeration of what happens IRL otherwise loans are pointless in my opinion.

Guest aaron70
pointless loans are when AI team bids for 2-3 players let's say right wingers at same time and when eventually they confirm signing them all

try bidding under 21yo players if you want to pay % of wages only

What...you mean like Man City? ;)

I'm currently managing in the lower leagues yet have never been asked for money for any player I have tried to loan.

The problem I find however, is the poor quality of players willing to come to my club, so they aren't good enough for my first team, which makes it pointless loaning players unless I am really desperate because of injuries.

Merida comes on loan from arsenals res team Hes good for any championship side He may come to a leauge 1 side and the ask for no money for him aswell no wages no extra money and he's the best loaned player your gonna get probaly so i think loans are not pointless you gotta get the right players .

P.s What players were u trying to loan?

Teams will ask for money if you want to loan a senior player. The reason is that they want to get rid of him and if they can't sell him they'll at least cash in on a loan. For youngsters it's different because the team has an interest in him getting 1st team experience and doesn't want to sell him.

Merida comes on loan from arsenals res team Hes good for any championship side He may come to a leauge 1 side and the ask for no money for him aswell no wages no extra money and he's the best loaned player your gonna get probaly so i think loans are not pointless you gotta get the right players .

P.s What players were u trying to loan?

For example Insua, i think he's only 19 and available for loan in the beggining, but they still ask for money .. to me that's ridiculous, when they are that young they have to play otherwise they won't get much better ..

"Ok, you're 19 years old, you probably won't get many chances here, so we will try to send you to another team on loan so you can have better chances of playing"

..an offer is made..

"Hmm, you want him? Give us 500.000€" (sorry about the currency)

Again, that situation to me makes no sense.

Loan fees are a bit stupid anyway - didn't some Championship club pay Newcastle an "obscene" amount to loan out Ameobi (another manager said he was promised first-option until he realised that another club was willing to pay over the odds) - around £500k?

The fact that it's Ameobi should really say it all.

Archived