A Classic FM Victory

So I won the Champions League Final for the second time in my life.....and a player on my club had a hat-trick! Was it Sergio Aguerro, Marquinnos, or my star Carlos Eduardo? NOPE it was my DC scoring hat-trick all from corners.

LMFAO got to love FM......hopefully one of these years they fix this bug!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z204/mike_bayes/Football%20Manager/ScreenShot019.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z204/mike_bayes/Football%20Manager/ScreenShot020.jpg

I thought you were using the challenge keeper corner cheat from what you said and i'm sure a lot of others who read this did too as you posted that your defender scored a hat trick on corners, then stated 'hopefully one of these years they fix this bug!'.

You are aware that there is an exploit in the game where you can get bucket loads of goals by setting your tallest and best header to challenge the keeper on corners aren't you?

It's a debate whether or not its cheating but there is no doubt it is a flaw in the game that can be exploited. If it bothers you so much don't use it.

Or you could just not use the cheat?

It's not a cheat. Exploiting a weakness in your opponent is EXACTLY what every football manager does IRL :thup:

*yes, yes, it's a weakness in every opponent because it's a weakness in the ME. Hard luck on the ME imvho :D

I thought you were using the challenge keeper corner cheat from what you said and i'm sure a lot of others who read this did too as you posted that your defender scored a hat trick on corners, then stated 'hopefully one of these years they fix this bug!'.

You are aware that there is an exploit in the game where you can get bucket loads of goals by setting your tallest and best header to challenge the keeper on corners aren't you?

It's a debate whether or not its cheating but there is no doubt it is a flaw in the game that can be exploited. If it bothers you so much don't use it.

I've personally never heard of that one. There was the "near post corner" bug/exploit in FM08, which some people say is still present in FM09, but I've yet to see this.

I've personally never heard of that one. There was the "near post corner" bug/exploit in FM08, which some people say is still present in FM09, but I've yet to see this.

You are joking, right? I used it with this guy. 2 thirds of the goals came from corners...

22497331.pngw1088.png

...and also with this guy when i was Liverpool manager and ALL of his goals came from corners! After that season i changed my attackers to use the corner routine instead. You may not have seen it on FM2009 but let me assure you it exists!

70291954.pngw1088.png

"Classic". :D

My most classic victory would have been the Coppa Italia a couple of years back. 39-year-old Alessio Cerci staggered onto the pitch with a walking stick, and bagged an assist and wonderful curling 25-yard strike ending a magnificent career, before I subbed him off to an imaginary standing ovation before he retired in the sunset.

He then probably made no friends back in Rome by managing Lazio (he's a former Roma player).

It's not a cheat. Exploiting a weakness in your opponent is EXACTLY what every football manager does IRL :thup:

*yes, yes, it's a weakness in every opponent because it's a weakness in the ME. Hard luck on the ME imvho :D

YES! I know i use it too! My loose usage of the word 'cheat' has been taken the wrong way. My point was that someone opened up a thread moaning about SI fixing it but he clearly used it to his advantage!

Again all i was saying was don't use it if you have a problem with it, i wasn't wanting to start a debate as to whether it's cheating or not!

lol i love how im winning everything without using this :)

I love how ibrahimovic and ronaldo score everygame instead of PEPE scoring on every corner i get.

I love that my game is realistic compared to your guys having a DC scoring most goals on your team

Well your playing as Real Madrid (assume so with Ronaldo and Ibra), you'd win everything anyway.

..and you managing a top football side is realistic is it? Are you a top football coach in real life?!

Well your playing as Real Madrid (assume so with Ronaldo and Ibra), you'd win everything anyway.

Well i won everything without Ibra and Ronaldo :p now that i got those 2 i actully came second in the leauge and lost the cup but i won the CL

in my first season i won everything i could win with Beckham and Nekounam as my 2 central midfielders :p (Beckham socred 9 goals 15 assist player of the year)

and his second season he just got better with 15 goals and 23 assists :p

..and you managing a top football side is realistic is it? Are you a top football coach in real life?!

Yes im a top football coach in real life ;) well not really top but i manager my school team haha xD

Archived