Guide for Editing on FMH2008

• SI Staff

The ability to Edit Player and Club data is again possible for FMH2008, with the option to now Edit Manager information also a possibility.

The user is able to edit Club or Player information using a text file which is placed on the Memory Stick. This allows the user to update the game database and these changes will take effect when they start a new game.

To do this the user needs to create a file called “changes.txt†and place it in the following location on the Memory Stick:

PSP\COMMON\FMH2008\changes.txt

When the user starts a new game, the information found within “changes.txt†is loaded in and the edits to the club or players found within the file are carried out on the database. The “changes.txt†file does not affect existing save games.

Club Changes

The format for editing Club data in the “changes.txt†file is as follows:

"CLUB" "Current Club Short Name" "Nation" "New Club Full Name" "New Club Short Name" "New Reputation" "New Division"

Example:

To edit Leyton Orient’s club name to “Orientâ€, with a short name of “The O'sâ€, a reputation of “5000†and then to put them in the “Coca-Cola Championship†at the start of the game, the following information would be put into the “changes.txt†file:

"CLUB" "Leyton Orient" "England" "Orient" "The O's" "5000" "Coca-Cola Championship"

Note: The user will need to ensure the correct number of teams is playing in the competitions when swapping teams between divisions.

If the user only wanted to change Leyton Orient’s name to “Orientâ€, the following information would be put into the “changes.txt†file:

"CLUB" "Leyton Orient" "England" "Orient" "" "" ""

The user can use empty quotation marks ("") to ensure a field remains unchanged from its original database form.

Player Changes

The format for editing Player data in the “changes.txt†file is as follows:

"PLAYER" "First Name" "Second Name" "Current Club Short Name" "New First Name" "New Second Name" "New Year of Birth" "New CA" "New PA" "New Club Short Name"

Example:

To edit the data of Bobby Zamora so that his name becomes “Zobby Bamoraâ€, was born in “1975â€, has a current ability of “180â€, a potential ability of “200†and starts at Brighton at the beginning of the game, the following information would be put into the “changes.txt†file:

"PLAYER" "Bobby" "Zamora" "West Ham" "Zobby" "Bamora" "1975" "180" "200" "Brighton"

If the user only wanted to move Bobby Zamora from West Ham to Brighton at the start of the game, the following information would be put into the “changes.txt†file:

"PLAYER" "Bobby" "Zamora" "West Ham" "" "" "" "" "" "Brighton"

The user can use empty quotation marks ("") to ensure a field remains unchanged from its original database form.

Manger Changes

"MANAGER" "First Name" "Second Name" "Current Club Short Name" "New First Name" "New Second Name" "New Year of Birth" "New CA" "New PA" "New Club Short Name"

Example:

To edit the data of Juande Ramos so that he starts as Tottenham manager at the beginning of the game, the following information would be put into the “changes.txt†file:

"MANAGER" "Juan de la Cruz" "Ramos" "Sevilla" "" "" "" "" "" "Tottenham"

Ignoring Entries in “changes.txtâ€

The game can also ignore entries in the “changes.txt†file by placing the hash symbol (#) at the beginning of the line (and removing the need to delete the file from the Memory Stick).

Example:

The following information in the “changes.txt†file would see Leyton Orient's and Juande Ramos' changes ignored. In this case, the game would not read their entries and they would remain the same. Bobby Zamora's entry however would be altered successfully and he would start the game at Brighton.

#"CLUB" "Leyton Orient" "England" "Orient" "The O's" "5000" "Coca-Cola Championship"

#"MANAGER" "Juan de la Cruz" "Ramos" "Sevilla" "" "" "" "" "" "Tottenham"

Notes

The user can create up to but no more than 100 brand new player names which don’t already exist in the database.

For example, if you changed “Smith†to “Zamoraâ€, this would not count as a new player name as “Zamora†already exists.

If you changed “Ledley†to “Peter Panâ€, then this name is unlikely to exist and will count as 1 out of 100 spaces allocated for new names.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot! icon_smile.gif

If I wanted to create a player with a common name e.g. Ronaldinho, would this work:

"PLAYER" "Bobby" "Zamora" "West Ham" "Ronaldinho" " " "" "" "" ""

This would change his first name to Ronaldinho and his surname to a space which would appear blank. Thanks in advance.

• SI Staff

Leeds forever - yes that would work (at a glance) but surely you want to replace a player other than legend Bobby Zamora icon_wink.gif

(it irks me as a Brighton fan to see him rotting in the reserves for you lot - I'd love to see him back at Brighton)

Hehe, I wouldn't get rid of the almighty Zamora...

When the ball hits the goal,

It's not Shearer,

It's not Cole,

It's Zamora!

*Sung to the tune of "That's Amore"* icon14.gif

I've put in all of the players in the "PLAYER" "First Name" "Second Name" "Current Club Short Name" "New First Name" "New Second Name" "New Year of Birth" "New CA" "New PA" "New Club Short Name" format in a text document at 25 years old. I haven't got the game yet though so It'll take a long time to find out which players I'm removing for the legends. It's hard as I've got to have players matching the right nationality and position but I'll do it eventually icon_smile.gif

The list isn' bad (72 players large) but I'm sure that people will request others. The stats are also based on my opinion so I'll have to change the stats I've got in currently if enough people ask for it. The other thing is some of the clubs I have chosen for the legends might not appear in the normal database so I'll have to work a way around that.

So let me get this straight.

If I wanted to put AFC Telford United in the Conference, I'd do:

"CLUB" "AFC Telford" "England" "" "" "" "Blue Square Premier" (or whatever you've called it these days)

And then to even up, perhaps:

"CLUB" "Forest Green" "England" "" "" "" "Blue Square North" (or non-league if you haven't organised those teams).

And that'd stick them in the Conference at the expense of Forest Green? That might be interesting...

• SI Staff
Originally posted by leeds for ever:

Thanks a lot! icon_smile.gif

If I wanted to create a player with a common name e.g. Ronaldinho, would this work:

"PLAYER" "Bobby" "Zamora" "West Ham" "Ronaldinho" " " "" "" "" ""

This would change his first name to Ronaldinho and his surname to a space which would appear blank. Thanks in advance.

That line would make his name in the game 'Ronaldinho Zamora' as leaving a space makes the game think that no change has been made.

The best way that I can maybe think of doing it would be to have their first name changed to "." and then their surname as their single name "Ronaldinho". It's probably best to have their name as the surname as a few places in the game just use a players surname instead of mentioning their full name. So the line would be:

"PLAYER" "Bobby" "Zamora" "West Ham" "." "Ronaldinho" "" "" "" ""

Younger Crayola - That would work fine.

• SI Staff
Originally posted by Younger Crayola:

So let me get this straight.

If I wanted to put AFC Telford United in the Conference, I'd do:

"CLUB" "AFC Telford" "England" "" "" "" "Blue Square Premier" (or whatever you've called it these days)

And then to even up, perhaps:

"CLUB" "Forest Green" "England" "" "" "" "Blue Square North" (or non-league if you haven't organised those teams).

And that'd stick them in the Conference at the expense of Forest Green? That might be interesting...

Yup you can shuffle teams around to your hearts content - I haven't tested it but in theory you can for instance put the old firm in the Premiership for instance and see how they get on etc.

• SI Staff

Hi,

The Football Manager Handheld 2008 Editor is now available for download from sigames.com at:

http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=382

This is a PC based application used to create the changes.txt file you then place on your PSP.

(Only PC version available presently - I've started a thread further down the page asking if people require a Mac or Linux version ... but so far no one has indicated an interest in them)

if you want me to test anything before you get the game just let me know..

Erm I have it mostly sorted and I just have to find players with a nationality that matches a position.

All of the following need to appear in the English database.

Can you look for:

1) A Zimbabwean, Colombian and Chilean goalkeeper

2) A Nigerian and Russian right winger

3) A Colombian, Cameroonian (other than Eto'o) and Liberian striker

Thanks a lot for your offer, it will help me a great deal. Just a note *I mean seperate players with these nationalities, not for example, a player with Russian first nationality and Nigeria as his second nationality.

no, i just found out if a club has more than the highest amount of players, the players are deleted. I swapped players from other clubs with my ones and renamed them. Problem is you have to take over a good player that isnt well known otherwise it ruins the game.

I wish you could change their stats instead. icon_frown.gif

Ok I've got FMH 2008 and I'd like to create myself as a player at Newcastle as either a striker or more likely a defender (god knows we need them).

Using the Guide for Editing thread, do I have to pick either a defender or striker from another team, then move him to Newcastle and rename him as me? And what teams can I choose a player to take from? Can I not take a player from abroad? And does the original player vanish or still exist? And what kind of numbers should I choose for CA and PA to make him a very good player but not too good to be true?

Thanks for any help.

excuse me. i had a problem here is when i added more than one players to my team, but i just got one player.

the following is my changes.txt :

"PLAYER""Andrea" "Barzagli" "Citt?di Palermo" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

"PLAYER""Samir" "Nasri" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

should i save when i change the every play data?

Is there enough space in the Arsenal squad at the start of the game for you to add 2 players to it? If you hit the squad limit then the rest of the players moved to that club will not happen.

Is there any chance of this being sorted next year so that the extra players are automatically moved into the reserves?

If a player has a common name, it cannot be changed icon13.gif The line "PLAYER" "Geovanni" "Deiberson Maurício" "Man City" "." "Garrincha" "1982" "187" "192" "Botafogo" put the player in at Botafogo but his name appears as Geovanni. If you click on his profile, you can see that his full name is . Garrincha. Will this be fixed for the next version or better still, let us change common names?

Also another very quick question, how do you move a free player to a club using the editor? The line: "PLAYER" "Roque" "Júnior" "free" "Carlos" "Alberto" "1982" "185" "195" "Santos FC" for example doesn't work

where you've put "free" for his current club, leave that blank, however I've struggled to transfer Roque Junior as he now plays for MSV Duisburg...

• SI Staff
Originally posted by leeds for ever:

If a player has a common name, it cannot be changed icon13.gif The line "PLAYER" "Geovanni" "Deiberson Maurício" "Man City" "." "Garrincha" "1982" "187" "192" "Botafogo" put the player in at Botafogo but his name appears as Geovanni. If you click on his profile, you can see that his full name is . Garrincha. Will this be fixed for the next version or better still, let us change common names?

(geeky speak)

The way the database editing in the game works is that it reads up the text file and then searches for matches in the database and over-writes the data where appropriate.

(end geek stuff)

For this reason now the games shipped no changes can be done to the editing system (so no sorry common name changes won't be possible until next year - I agree it'd be useful so I'll try and slot it into that version).

For this reason now the games shipped no changes can be done to the editing system (so no sorry common name changes won't be possible until next year

Thanks a lot icon_smile.gif

where you've put "free" for his current club, leave that blank, however I've struggled to transfer Roque Junior as he now plays for MSV Duisburg...

Thanks, it doesn't really matter now as Roque Junior is a common name icon_wink.gif

• SI Staff
Originally posted by dj flame:

Thats great,now for some questions

i have modded 2 players and changed thier names

to mine and my sons,how can i change the valuation (to buy him/me) has i'm not paying

14mill for my lad! icon_biggrin.gif

Upping or lowering their Current and Potential abilities should help to change their value.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
Originally posted by ThfcJoe:

Is it possible to edit the league names?

For example, if I want to make Conference National to Blue Square Premier, what would I do?

Unfortunately this is not possible with the current version.

Originally posted by Olly Kenney:

The ability to Edit Player and Club data is again possible for FMH2008, with the option to now Edit Manager information also a possibility.

The user is able to edit Club or Player information using a text file which is placed on the Memory Stick. This allows the user to update the game database and these changes will take effect when they start a new game.

To do this the user needs to create a file called “changes.txt†and place it in the following location on the Memory Stick:

PSP\COMMON\FMH2008\changes.txt

When the user starts a new game, the information found within “changes.txt†is loaded in and the edits to the club or players found within the file are carried out on the database. The “changes.txt†file does not affect existing save games.

Club Changes

The format for editing Club data in the “changes.txt†file is as follows:

"CLUB" "Current Club Short Name" "Nation" "New Club Full Name" "New Club Short Name" "New Reputation" "New Division"

Example:

To edit Leyton Orient’s club name to “Orientâ€, with a short name of “The O'sâ€, a reputation of “5000†and then to put them in the “Coca-Cola Championship†at the start of the game, the following information would be put into the “changes.txt†file:

"CLUB" "Leyton Orient" "England" "Orient" "The O's" "5000" "Coca-Cola Championship"

Note: The user will need to ensure the correct number of teams is playing in the competitions when swapping teams between divisions.

If the user only wanted to change Leyton Orient’s name to “Orientâ€, the following information would be put into the “changes.txt†file:

"CLUB" "Leyton Orient" "England" "Orient" "" "" ""

Player Changes

"PLAYER" "First Name" "Second Name" "Current Club Short Name" "New First Name" "New Second Name" "New Year of Birth" "New CA" "New PA" "New Club Short Name"

Example:

To edit the data of Bobby Zamora so that his name becomes “Zobby Bamoraâ€, was born in “1975â€, has a current ability of “180â€, a potential ability of “200†and starts at Brighton at the beginning of the game, the following information would be put into the “changes.txt†file:

"PLAYER" "Bobby" "Zamora" "West Ham" "Zobby" "Bamora" "1975" "180" "200" "Brighton"

If the user only wanted to move Bobby Zamora from West Ham to Brighton at the start of the game, the following information would be put into the “changes.txt†file:

Manger Changes

"MANAGER" "First Name" "Second Name" "Current Club Short Name" "New First Name" "New Second Name" "New Year of Birth" "New CA" "New PA" "New Club Short Name"

Example:

To edit the data of Juande Ramos so that he starts as Tottenham manager at the beginning of the game, the following information would be put into the “changes.txt†file:

"MANAGER" "Juan de la Cruz" "Ramos" "Sevilla" "" "" "" "" "" "Tottenham"

Ignoring Entries in “changes.txtâ€

The game can also ignore entries in the “changes.txt†file by placing the hash symbol (#) at the beginning of the line (and removing the need to delete the file from the Memory Stick).

Example:

The following information in the “changes.txt†file would see Leyton Orient's and Juande Ramos' changes ignored. In this case, the game would not read their entries and they would remain the same. Bobby Zamora's entry however would be altered successfully and he would start the game at Brighton.

#"CLUB" "Leyton Orient" "England" "Orient" "The O's" "5000" "Coca-Cola Championship"

#"MANAGER" "Juan de la Cruz" "Ramos" "Sevilla" "" "" "" "" "" "Tottenham"

Notes

The user can create up to but no more than 100 brand new player names which don’t already exist in the database.

For example, if you changed “Smith†to “Zamoraâ€, this would not count as a new player name as “Zamora†already exists.

If you changed “Ledley†to “Peter Panâ€, then this name is unlikely to exist and will count as 1 out of 100 spaces allocated for new names.

can someone make me a chelsea 2000/01 team with this. I don't know how to get it. can you make teams rich with this device?

Guest ingelberts

hi,

i want to make OH Leuven from the belgian second division my dreamteam so I made a changes.txt file with the editor

this is what's in it:

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Purpose: This file contains database edits for the PSP FMH2007 game.

# Format: "CLUB" "<Name>" "<Nation>" "<New Name>" "<New Short Name>" "<Reputation>" "<Division>"

# Format: "PLAYER" "<First Name>" "<Second>" "<Club Name>" "<New First Name>" "<New Second Name>" "<New YOB>" "<New CA>" "<New PA>" "<New Club>"

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# START PLAYER CHANGES

"PLAYER""Cristiano" "Ronaldo" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Bojan" "Krkic" "F.C. Barcelona B" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Francesc" "Fàbregas" "Arsenal" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Jens" "Mustermann" "FC Bayern München" "Oliver" "Kahn" "" "" "" ""

"PLAYER""Aarón" "Ñíguez" "Valencia C.F. Mestalla" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Lionel" "Messi" "F.C. Barcelona" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""David" "Beckham" "Los Angeles Galaxy" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Vincent" "Kompany" "Hamburger SV" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Micah" "Richards" "Manchester City" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Vedran" "Corluka" "Manchester City" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Gerard" "Piqué" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Jonathan" "de Guzman" "Feyenoord" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Anthony" "Vanden Borre" "Fiorentina" "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Oscar" "Ustari" "Getafe C.F., S.A.D." "" "" "" "" "" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven"

"PLAYER""Antoine" "Themelin" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "Manchester City"

"PLAYER""Issame" "Fariat" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "Manchester City"

"PLAYER""Fred" "Desomberg" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "Getafe C.F., S.A.D."

"PLAYER""Nils" "Schouterden" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "Valencia C.F., S.A.D."

"PLAYER""Kayasettin" "Buyuk" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "Manchester United"

"PLAYER""Dieter" "Charlier" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "Manchester United"

"PLAYER""Raf" "Giagnacovo" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "Feyenoord"

"PLAYER""Jef" "Mast" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "Fiorentina"

"PLAYER""Tail" "Schoonjans" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "Hamburger SV"

"PLAYER""Jeroen" "Steenwegen" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "Los Angeles Galaxy"

"PLAYER""Ugo" "Nwadikwa" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "F.C. Barcelona"

"PLAYER""Fabrice" "Omonga" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "F.C. Barcelona B"

"PLAYER""Nicky" "Melkert" "ZD Oud-Heverlee Leuven" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

# END PLAYER CHANGES

# START CLUB CHANGES

# END CLUB CHANGES

for some reason some of the players (Ñíguez, Richards, Corluka, Piqué, de Guzman, Vanden Borre, Ustari) are not in the leuven squad but just have no club

can someone tell me what's wrong???

Can someone please help. I really dont understand this editing. I have read through the posts and cannot get my head round it, where do you create this file? If someone has enough time can please someone please write it out step for step. Thank you. I have psp, usb cable and laptop.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way of terminating loans on the editor? I want to be able to play Neil Kilkenny at Leeds instead he is shown as on loan at Oldham still? I've been trying to get my head around this for hours having just bought a PSP today.

Not wanting to seem stupid here, but HOW do I place a file on my memory.

I have a Mac Pro and a Mac Book Pro, and an old PC laptop. Neither have an interface for me to plug a memory card into.

John.

P.S a Mac version of the Editor would be nice! why pc only ?

"PLAYER""Ashley" "Westwood" "Chester City" "" "" "" "" "" "Stevenage Borough"

"PLAYER""Scott" "Mitchell" "Livingston" "" "" "" "" "" "Peterborough United"

"PLAYER""Steve" "Howard" "Derby County" "" "" "" "" "" "Leicester City"

"PLAYER""Barry" "Hayles" "Plymouth Argyle" "" "" "" "" "" "Leicester City"

"PLAYER""Liam" "Hatch" "Barnet" "" "" "" "" "" "Peterborough United"

"PLAYER""Adam" "Eckersley" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "Port Vale"

"PLAYER""Cliff" "Akurang" "Histon" "" "" "" "" "" "Barnet"

"PLAYER""Jimmy" "McNulty" "Macclesfield Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Stockport County"

"PLAYER""Thomas" "Harban" "Barnsley" "" "" "" "" "" "Halifax Town"

"PLAYER""Nathan" "Joynes" "Barnsley" "" "" "" "" "" "Halifax Town"

"PLAYER""Matthew" "Connolly" "Arsenal" "" "" "" "" "" "Queens Park Rangers"

"PLAYER""Ãkos" "Buzsáky" "Plymouth Argyle" "" "" "" "" "" "Queens Park Rangers"

"PLAYER""Patrick" "Agyemang" "Preston North End" "" "" "" "" "" "Queens Park Rangers"

"PLAYER""Martin" "Butler" "Walsall" "" "" "" "" "" "Grimsby Town"

"PLAYER""Kevin" "McIntyre" "Macclesfield Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Shrewsbury Town"

"PLAYER""Stewart" "Drummond" "Shrewsbury Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Morecambe"

"PLAYER""Greg" "Young" "Halifax Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Altrincham"

"PLAYER""Paul" "Watson" "Rushden & Diamonds" "" "" "" "" "" "Crawley Town"

"PLAYER""Matty" "Pattison" "Newcastle United" "" "" "" "" "" "Norwich City"

"PLAYER""John" "Nutter" "Stevenage Borough" "" "" "" "" "" "Gillingham"

"PLAYER""Fred" "Murray" "Stafford Rangers" "" "" "" "" "" "Stevenage Borough"

"PLAYER""Adam" "Murray" "Macclesfield Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Oxford United"

"PLAYER""Adam" "Miller" "Stevenage Borough" "" "" "" "" "" "Gillingham"

"PLAYER""Craig" "McAllister" "Grays Athletic" "" "" "" "" "" "Oxford United"

"PLAYER""James" "Lawson" "Grays Athletic" "" "" "" "" "" "Chelmsford City"

"PLAYER""Leon" "Knight" "Milton Keynes Dons" "" "" "" "" "" "Wycombe Wanderers"

"PLAYER""Marcus" "Holness" "Oldham Athletic" "" "" "" "" "" "Rochdale"

"PLAYER""Fitz" "Hall" "Wigan Athletic" "" "" "" "" "" "Queens Park Rangers"

"PLAYER""Santos" "Gaia" "Stevenage Borough" "" "" "" "" "" "Grays Athletic"

"PLAYER""Georges" "Santos" "Chesterfield" "" "" "" "" "" "Farsley Celtic"

"PLAYER""Adrian" "Forbes" "Blackpool" "" "" "" "" "" "Millwall"

"PLAYER""Jermaine" "Easter" "Wycombe Wanderers" "" "" "" "" "" "Plymouth Argyle"

"PLAYER""Ian" "Craney" "Swansea City" "" "" "" "" "" "Accrington Stanley"

"PLAYER""Steve" "Bushell" "Halifax Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Hyde United"

"PLAYER""Lionel" "Ainsworth" "Hereford United" "" "" "" "" "" "Watford"

"PLAYER""Stephen" "McPhee" "Hull City" "" "" "" "" "" "Blackpool"

"PLAYER""Gavin" "Ward" "Chester City" "" "" "" "" "" "Wrexham"

"PLAYER""Rowan" "Vine" "Birmingham City" "" "" "" "" "" "Queens Park Rangers"

"PLAYER""Damien" "Delaney" "Hull City" "" "" "" "" "" "Queens Park Rangers"

"PLAYER""Simon" "Rusk" "Northwich Victoria" "" "" "" "" "" "York City"

"PLAYER""Ian" "Ross" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Rotherham United"

"PLAYER""Sam" "Oji" "Birmingham City" "" "" "" "" "" "Leyton Orient"

"PLAYER""Jason" "Norville" "Barnet" "" "" "" "" "" "Woking"

"PLAYER""Joe" "Lewis" "Norwich City" "" "" "" "" "" "Peterborough United"

"PLAYER""Brad" "Johnson" "Northampton Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Leeds United"

"PLAYER""Kevin" "Horlock" "Doncaster Rovers" "" "" "" "" "" "Scunthorpe United"

"PLAYER""Paul" "Heckingbottom" "Barnsley" "" "" "" "" "" "Bradford City"

"PLAYER""Danny" "Coles" "Hull City" "" "" "" "" "" "Bristol Rovers"

"PLAYER""Phil" "Bolland" "Chester City" "" "" "" "" "" "Wrexham"

"PLAYER""Sam" "Aiston" "Northampton Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Wrexham"

"PLAYER""Marc" "Laird" "Manchester City" "" "" "" "" "" "Millwall"

"PLAYER""Richard" "Chaplow" "West Bromwich Albion" "" "" "" "" "" "Preston North End"

"PLAYER""Jason" "Byrne" "Cardiff City" "" "" "" "" "" "Bohemians"

"PLAYER""Robbie" "Savage" "Blackburn Rovers" "" "" "" "" "" "Derby County"

"PLAYER""Calum" "Willock" "Port Vale" "" "" "" "" "" "Stevenage Borough"

"PLAYER""Peter" "Sweeney" "Stoke City" "" "" "" "" "" "Leeds United"

"PLAYER""Gavin" "Strachan" "Peterborough United" "" "" "" "" "" "Notts County"

"PLAYER""Andrew" "Davies" "Middlesbrough" "" "" "" "" "" "Southampton"

"PLAYER""Chris" "Coyne" "Luton Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Colchester United"

"PLAYER""Chris" "Brown" "Norwich City" "" "" "" "" "" "Preston North End"

"PLAYER""Ahmet" "Brkovic" "Luton Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Millwall"

"PLAYER""Ronnie" "Wallwork" "West Bromwich Albion" "" "" "" "" "" "Sheffield Wednesday"

"PLAYER""Danny" "Sonner" "Walsall" "" "" "" "" "" "Wrexham"

"PLAYER""Laurent" "Robert" "Levante U.D., S.A.D." "" "" "" "" "" "Derby County"

"PLAYER""Matt" "Oakley" "Derby County" "" "" "" "" "" "Leicester City"

"PLAYER""Ian" "Miller" "Ipswich Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Darlington"

"PLAYER""James" "McFadden" "Everton" "" "" "" "" "" "Birmingham City"

"PLAYER""Yoann" "Folly" "Sheffield Wednesday" "" "" "" "" "" "Plymouth Argyle"

"PLAYER""Stephen" "Evans" "Crawley Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Llanelli"

"PLAYER""Sylvan" "Ebanks-Blake" "Plymouth Argyle" "" "" "" "" "" "Wolverhampton Wanderers"

"PLAYER""Ryan" "Dickson" "Plymouth Argyle" "" "" "" "" "" "Brentford"

"PLAYER""Nicolas" "Anelka" "Bolton Wanderers" "" "" "" "" "" "Chelsea"

"PLAYER""Guy" "Madjo" "Crawley Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Shrewsbury Town"

"PLAYER""Keith" "Briggs" "Stockport County" "" "" "" "" "" "Shrewsbury Town"

"PLAYER""Miguel" "Fazenda" "West Bromwich Albion" "" "" "" "" "" "Barnsley"

"PLAYER""Stuart" "Thurgood" "Grays Athletic" "" "" "" "" "" "Gillingham"

"PLAYER""David" "Edwards" "Luton Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Wolverhampton Wanderers"

"PLAYER""Leon" "Cort" "Crystal Palace" "" "" "" "" "" "Stoke City"

"PLAYER""Steven" "Thomson" "Falkirk" "" "" "" "" "" "Brighton and Hove Albion"

"PLAYER""Danny" "Pugh" "Preston North End" "" "" "" "" "" "Stoke City"

"PLAYER""Jean-Yves" "Mvoto" "Paris Saint-Germain" "" "" "" "" "" "Sunderland"

"PLAYER""Kevin" "James" "Woking" "" "" "" "" "" "Crawley Town"

"PLAYER""Evan" "Horwood" "Sheffield United" "" "" "" "" "" "Carlisle United"

"PLAYER""Dan" "Gosling" "Plymouth Argyle" "" "" "" "" "" "Everton"

"PLAYER""Grétar Rafn" "Steinsson" "AZ Alkmaar" "" "" "" "" "" "Bolton Wanderers"

"PLAYER""Clint" "Hill" "Stoke City" "" "" "" "" "" "Crystal Palace"

"PLAYER""Chris" "Clark" "Aberdeen" "" "" "" "" "" "Plymouth Argyle"

"PLAYER""David" "Murphy" "Hibernian" "" "" "" "" "" "Birmingham City"

"PLAYER""Matthew" "Taylor" "Portsmouth" "" "" "" "" "" "Bolton Wanderers"

"PLAYER""Andy" "Kirk" "Northampton Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Yeovil Town"

"PLAYER""Peter" "Gain" "Peterborough United" "" "" "" "" "" "Dagenham and Redbridge"

"PLAYER""Lassana" "Diarra" "Arsenal" "" "" "" "" "" "Portsmouth"

"PLAYER""Matty" "Crowell" "Wrexham" "" "" "" "" "" "Northwich Victoria"

"PLAYER""Cortez" "Belle" "Halifax Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Northwich Victoria"

"PLAYER""Shabazz" "Baidoo" "Queens Park Rangers" "" "" "" "" "" "Dagenham and Redbridge"

"PLAYER""Antonio" "Valencia" "Villarreal C.F. B" "" "" "" "" "" "Wigan Athletic"

"PLAYER""Carl" "Tremarco" "Tranmere Rovers" "" "" "" "" "" "Wrexham"

"PLAYER""Scott" "Taylor" "Milton Keynes Dons" "" "" "" "" "" "Grays Athletic"

"PLAYER""Andy" "Taylor" "Blackburn Rovers" "" "" "" "" "" "Tranmere Rovers"

"PLAYER""Ryan" "Shawcross" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "Stoke City"

"PLAYER""Michael" "Roddy" "Lincoln City" "" "" "" "" "" "Northwich Victoria"

"PLAYER""Anthony" "McNamee" "Watford" "" "" "" "" "" "Swindon Town"

"PLAYER""Ben" "May" "Millwall" "" "" "" "" "" "Scunthorpe United"

"PLAYER""Steven" "MacLean" "Cardiff City" "" "" "" "" "" "Plymouth Argyle"

"PLAYER""Wayne" "Hatswell" "Rushden & Diamonds" "" "" "" "" "" "Cambridge United"

"PLAYER""Ugo" "Ehiogu" "Rangers" "" "" "" "" "" "Sheffield United"

"PLAYER""Richard" "Battersby" "Northwich Victoria" "" "" "" "" "" "Altrincham"

"PLAYER""Robert" "Page" "Coventry City" "" "" "" "" "" "Huddersfield Town"

"PLAYER""Pat" "Kanyuka" "Queens Park Rangers" "" "" "" "" "" "Swindon Town"

"PLAYER""Lewis" "Grabban" "Crystal Palace" "" "" "" "" "" "Millwall"

"PLAYER""Shaun" "Derry" "Leeds United" "" "" "" "" "" "Crystal Palace"

"PLAYER""Neil" "Danns" "Birmingham City" "" "" "" "" "" "Crystal Palace"

"PLAYER""Phillip" "Bardsley" "Manchester United" "" "" "" "" "" "Sunderland"

"PLAYER""Leon" "Andreasen" "Werder Bremen" "" "" "" "" "" "Fulham"

"PLAYER""Mile" "Sterjovski" "Gençlerbirligi OFTASSpor" "" "" "" "" "" "Derby County"

"PLAYER""Alan" "Quinn" "Sheffield United" "" "" "" "" "" "Ipswich Town"

"PLAYER""Scott" "Dobie" "Nottingham Forest" "" "" "" "" "" "Carlisle United"

"PLAYER""Mohamed" "Sissoko" "Liverpool" "" "" "" "" "" "Juventus"

"PLAYER""Kieran" "St Aimee" "Queens Park Rangers" "" "" "" "" "" "Barnet"

"PLAYER""Ryan" "Peters" "Brentford" "" "" "" "" "" "Margate"

"PLAYER""Jamie" "Mackie" "Exeter City" "" "" "" "" "" "Plymouth Argyle"

"PLAYER""Kevin" "Townson" "Northwich Victoria" "" "" "" "" "" "Free"

"PLAYER""Garry" "Richards" "Southend United" "" "" "" "" "" "Gillingham"

"PLAYER""Mark" "Osborn" "Histon" "" "" "" "" "" "Halesowen"

"PLAYER""Glenn" "Murray" "Rochdale" "" "" "" "" "" "Brighton and Hove Albion"

"PLAYER""Denny" "Landzaat" "Wigan Athletic" "" "" "" "" "" "Feyenoord"

"PLAYER""Marlon" "King" "Watford" "" "" "" "" "" "Wigan Athletic"

"PLAYER""Andy" "Gray" "Burnley" "" "" "" "" "" "Charlton Athletic"

"PLAYER""Andrew" "Gooding" "Coventry City" "" "" "" "" "" "Rushden & Diamonds"

"PLAYER""Roscoe" "D'Sane" "Accrington Stanley" "" "" "" "" "" "Torquay United"

"PLAYER""Lee" "Barnard" "Tottenham Hotspur" "" "" "" "" "" "Southend United"

"PLAYER""Steve" "Adams" "Swindon Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Torquay United"

"PLAYER""Milan" "Baros" "Olympique Lyonnais" "" "" "" "" "" "Portsmouth"

"PLAYER""Jonathan" "Woodgate" "Middlesbrough" "" "" "" "" "" "Tottenham Hotspur"

"PLAYER""Sammy" "Moore" "Ipswich Town" "" "" "" "" "" "Stevenage Borough"

"PLAYER""Jon" "Macken" "Derby County" "" "" "" "" "" "Barnsley"

"PLAYER""Stuart" "Lewis" "Stevenage Borough" "" "" "" "" "" "Gillingham"

"PLAYER""Jimmy" "Kébé" "U.S. Boulogne Côte d'Opale" "" "" "" "" "" "Reading"

"PLAYER""Barry" "Fuller" "Stevenage Borough" "" "" "" "" "" "Gillingham"

"PLAYER""Daniel" "Fox" "Walsall" "" "" "" "" "" "Coventry City"

"PLAYER""Chris" "Beardsley" "York City" "" "" "" "" "" "Kettering Town"

"PLAYER""Olivier" "Tébily" "Birmingham City" "" "" "" "" "" "Free"

"PLAYER""Adam" "Nowland" "Preston North End" "" "" "" "" "" "Free"

"PLAYER""Gorka" "Larrea" "Real Sociedad S.A.D." "Diego" "Leon" "" "" "" "Barnsley"

"PLAYER""Erik" "Nevland" "FC Groningen" "" "" "" "" "

Why do most of these players dont show in my game. its all done from editor so im miffed why??

Archived