You have to see this!

Oh come on, Rick Rolling is so last year. The only time I've ever found it actually funny was when a bunch of Scientology haters played it through a megaphone outside their london branch and the crowd all sang along with their V for Vendetta masks on (which is also on the wonder that is Youtube).

I do miss the proper Rick Rolled site that was cleverly programmed to move the windows about when you tried to close them and made you click OK through every lyric on popup windows to frantically try to get to be able to close it and get rid of that naff track (so much easier to ctrl+alt+del and end task in the end).

Oh come on, Rick Rolling is so last year. The only time I've ever found it actually funny was when a bunch of Scientology haters played it through a megaphone outside their london branch and the crowd all sang along with their V for Vendetta masks on (which is also on the wonder that is Youtube).

I do miss the proper Rick Rolled site that was cleverly programmed to move the windows about when you tried to close them and made you click OK through every lyric on popup windows to frantically try to get to be able to close it and get rid of that naff track (so much easier to ctrl+alt+del and end task in the end).

I remember that site. People at school would go onto the website on your computer when you left the room quickly, and you could never close it. Horrible song!!!

Was that in manchester by any chance?

Archived