I want YOU to increase my knowledge in the game...

By answering this question:

How do I make my team annoying?

How can I waste time when i am the underdog?

No, I am not referring to running by the line and standing with your back to the opposition until they foul you near the corner.

I am referring to those ten or more 4 minutes spans every game where the AI underdog (if it has achieved an 'ok' score) where it seems to utterly and successfully do nothing but waste time.

The back keeps passing the balls between themselves and the midfielders too, they keep doing one twos sometimes four or five times, and they keep doing it successfully and this really increases their possession by a county mile.

Now, how do you do this? I know you need to set your mentality to defensive and make sure your mids are close to your center backs and you need to have good passing for all and play a very slow tempo with no through balls, low creative freedom and a narrow formation.

but it does not work, I do not get the same 'time-wasting' results that the AI gets...

Can you help me? do you know how to successfully deploy an efficient "useless-possession-keeping" tactic?

Archived