New youth players

Thanks for any help in advance!

How do you get new youth players? Can you only buy them from other clubs or do you have to do a lot of advertising to get people to come?

At the end of a season do you just get interrested players in your club? So would the players join the club?

:confused:

I'm confused a bit though I 'm sure it's not a huge deal;)

Somewhere near the end of June, new youth player intake is announced. You will get at most 7 - 8 players from your own youth academy. And yes, you can even buy them from others.

Thanks!:D

Does the amount of players you get change on what team you have? Ex. Man utd. gets 8 but accrington gets 4? Or is it completly ramdom?

:o

Also as of now my blue square side doesn't have an academy. Would that go into account?

Not sure on how many you get through and wether it varies from club to club. But I would imagine that the better youth facilites you have the better quaylity coming through and the more coming through. At Liverpool I get around 8 a season coming through.

Number 500 post - whey hey!

the quality is definitely dependant on the club you're managing, i think the quantity is pretty random, although i could be wrong. they usually appear in your squad on the season reset date (on or around june 20th in eng iirc)

Yeah, it depends upon the team you're managing, most of the time. Though I've seen a few better regens than mine (Chelsea) in teams like Stoke, West Brom, etc. So occasionally some world class regens do come up in lower league clubs too.

Ive been playing with real for 3 seasons now but still no good regen... not a single one that is up to standard to play for real one day

Do you try to train the players enough? - Dont judge them from their attributes from day one.. Some do actually improve vastly when they get to 19-21 years.. I've had players that looked like pure crap at 16 become very good at 22-24... :)

Do you try to train the players enough? - Dont judge them from their attributes from day one.. Some do actually improve vastly when they get to 19-21 years.. I've had players that looked like pure crap at 16 become very good at 22-24... :)

yup i train them but my scouts say that they wont turn out to be good.

yup i train them but my scouts say that they wont turn out to be good.

Keep an eye on them, I've seen newgen players going from a two to a four star potential in 6 months or less with good training and the right mentorships. It all depends on which stats they are developing.

Ive been playing with real for 3 seasons now but still no good regen... not a single one that is up to standard to play for real one day

What's going to happen with Droyslden then........? :p;)

Archived