The New Robinson(and improved!)

Nearly exactly the same for me at FC Bayern. Christian Pander, my left back, was on the right wing for some strange reason and passed it back from half way, Rensing came flying out to the edge of the box and it flew past him and in icon_mad.gif Not too bad though, 1 GK mistake in 6 years.

Originally posted by chengharry:

I dont really understand..... icon_confused.gif

Defender back pass to the goali, goali have/have not controlled the ball.

(something's missing)

Goali scored an own-goal???

went under/over the GK.

i hate it when this happens, i bought a new GK, young one, better than my veteran so i though i was onto a winner, i would have a solid gk i wouldnt need to replace for 10years, bang did something similar to this in his first game, never played well for me had to sell him. icon_frown.gif

BTW nomis i updated the sign up thing from the other day.

Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

BTW nomis i updated the sign up thing from the other day.

Good good, Henry Fontaine is my alias when wanting to be posh. It was a toss up between that and my alias for when I want to be a nasty businessman, Nomis Scheister.

I had a Toure pass back to Lehmann in the second leg of the CL semis go into the net. That ended up being the winning goal for the game and the aggregate score. Sold the both of them immediately I was so peeved.

This happened to me once, although it was my left back to keeper. I was livid as it ended a 99 game unbeaten run in the league- the opposition didnt even have a shot on target and they still won 1-0!!! icon_mad.gif

Archived