Question to Based on the FM

Question to Based on the FM why we can't use MY salary in any thing what is use of it while i'm can't used it ..... in fifa manager you can buy more things flat , Furniture , Palace .we must use the salary in somthing maybe in my team to help to buy players...i wish to consider that idea

Terrible idea, and very unlikely SI will incorporate it into the game. This are ideas that are from FIFA Manager which lets face it is a far inferior game to FM, if you want to buy stuff with the wages you make, then may I suggest you buy FIFA Manager.

Putting these into FM would simply make the game to 'gimmicky' and quite frankly a joke.

No x1,000,000,000,000,000,000

why can u explain to me please

because the games about MANAGING a FOOTBALL TEAM. you don't need a salary to do this.

it's only there as a little touch to make contract signing a bit more realistic.

and that's the way it should stay.

because the games about MANAGING a FOOTBALL TEAM. you don't need a salary to do this.

it's only there as a little touch to make contract signing a bit more realistic.

and that's the way it should stay.

with this i can accept any offer with a lilttle money this is Awful

lol:D right ok.. i'm understood now

Sorry if I sounded a little blunt, but there are management games out there that will cater for you, ie being able to spend your hard earned wages, if FM isn't that game (which it obviously isn't), then maybe try an alternative, but FM will always give a better Football management experience.

if i accepted an offer with a little money what the effect on me in the game?

none. the effect of a manager doing this in real life would be that he could not live in a nice house, buy good food, go out to expensive wine bars etc.

as this side of a managers life is not replicated in the game it doesn't matter one bit.

none. the effect of a manager doing this in real life would be that he could not live in a nice house, buy good food, go out to expensive wine bars etc.

as this side of a managers life is not replicated in the game it doesn't matter one bit.

you like this idea no need for ur salary

Its part of a clubs wage bill so it is used in a clubs financial calculations.

but very rarely affects things. at the lower end of the scale the differences will be so slight it will not affect things at all.

at the higher end of the scale the salary will be a drop in the ocean.

The wage isn't useless - it gives you job security. The higher the wage, the less likely the board are to sack you due to high compensation, I believe.

Also, as said above it should be in simply because your wage is expenditure for the club.

The wage isn't useless - it gives you job security. The higher the wage, the less likely the board are to sack you due to high compensation, I believe.

Also, as said above it should be in simply because your wage is expenditure for the club.

has this ever been confirmed by SI or is it just one of them things people believe to be true based on their imagination?

i've had a number of high profile jobs on big money and the only thing that counts towards me being sacked is the board appraisal. if i'm doing bad - i'm fired.

the game isn't actually programmed to consider your wage as far as i'm aware.

Its more to do with other clubs offering you a job DP, long contract = more compensation = less chance of being offered manager job unless the buying club is fairly rich.

if that's true it's a bit of a shame as there is no incentive to sign a good contract.

it actually becomes counter productive as there's a risk - but no reward to it.

should just leave it cosmetic - i don't have a problem with things included in the game that don't have an impact on gameplay.

• SI Staff
i hope we will in fm10 use my salary hehehe

We're more interested in expanding and improving other areas of the game than implementing those kind of ideas. There aren't many supporters of this sort of thing at SI.

We're more interested in expanding and improving other areas of the game than implementing those kind of ideas. There aren't many supporters of this sort of thing at SI.

ok.ter. ur graphic Designer can u tell us about FM10 graphics

Archived