Cheating !

i go to the wesbsite then download click on the blue tab which says downlad and then.... ?

Ah yes, the download link's broken for me too. Must be a problem with the site. There is an FMRTE thread in the editors forum so you might want to report this in there.

i know what you mean, but i think that it makes the game unrealistic.

Me being in charge of Man Utd is unrealistic, so it's downhill from there really in terms of realism :D

Each to their own I say, as long as you don't cheat in multiplayer games then you can play how you want. Personally I like to keep it as real as possible but have sometimes had some fun in the odd game that's lost it's excitement by playing around with 3rd party tools.

Me being in charge of Man Utd is unrealistic, so it's downhill from there really in terms of realism :D

Each to their own I say, as long as you don't cheat in multiplayer games then you can play how you want. Personally I like to keep it as real as possible but have sometimes had some fun in the odd game that's lost it's excitement by playing around with 3rd party tools.

Yeah i like to play the game as realistic as possible as well mate.

Archived