Issues with network games, has this happened to anyone else?

I have been playing a network game for a few seasons with one other person and I have noticed, our fixtures are similar (he plays chelsea one week and I play them the next?) and the scouting doesn't work.. I may as well not have any scouts as they don't recommend anyone?

Has this happened to anyone else?

I have been playing a network game for a few seasons with one other person and I have noticed, our fixtures are similar (he plays chelsea one week and I play them the next?) and the scouting doesn't work.. I may as well not have any scouts as they don't recommend anyone?

Has this happened to anyone else?

I have noticed the fixture issue you mention, but only in the first season of the premiership. After that it seems to become more realistic.

I have noticed the fixture issue you mention, but only in the first season of the premiership. After that it seems to become more realistic.

It happened in our first year, second year was ok and then 3rd year was back to the same fixtures :(

as for the scouting, they never highly recommend anyone. I feel fed up of it, makes it really difficult to buy players.

Archived