Small feature need changing

There's one thing i want changing for future FM's. I hate it when you concede a goal and the commentators say, "It was *player* error that led to the goal". I just hate it. And sometimes i feel they blame one of my players who i felt clearly wasn't his fault. It just makes me feel that the commentators are critisising my players and just sometimes pointing out the obvious. Does this annoy anyone else?

To be honest from what I have seen they are normally right when this is said. But I can understand that its frustrating especially when a player who is having a great game has there rating dropped ignoring all that has happend before.

If you feel it is a real problem or a bug in some circumstances I suggest you find a game where you think it’s wrong and upload the pkm to the bugs forum detailing exactly what you thought was wrong.

If it bothers you that much then change it! I am pretty sure there is a file somewhere with the games commentary that you can alter. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I had a defender with great attributes but whenever the opposition scored, it was his fault. Sold him for £12! And do you think he makes mistakes at the new club? No! Actually, he was voted for the team of the season... twice!

I had a defender with great attributes but whenever the opposition scored, it was his fault. Sold him for £12! And do you think he makes mistakes at the new club? No! Actually, he was voted for the team of the season... twice!

You sold him for £12. I didn't know you could go that low. It wasn't Lescott was it. (:-

Archived