My first 10 player rating.

Balotelli at AC Milan :eek:

This is his 10th year at Milan! I've only just taken over at Milan but i actually signed him for Real Madrid in the 2008/09 season. After i left Real they sold him to Milan for £49m in 2013/14 and he's been there ever since scoring 141 league goals in the 10 seasons.

marquinhos got a 10 rating for me when he was still a teenager when i snagged him up before he went to europe. i was playing as a brazilian team and he got 4 goals against a weak team in a friendly.

My only 10 to date on FM 2009 was with Ched Evans at City in the Europa Qualifiers.

I've had Fernando Torres rated 10.0 when he scored about 300 goals against Accrington in a pre-season friendly once. Only ever seen it that one time in God only knows how many saves. It's even rarer in real life tbf

A 16yro regen got a 9.8 for me...It sounds made up but I'm truly amazed.

He's not that great, Id estimate a CA of 120, but a massive PA....I started him against Ferrol in the 2nd division in Spain (Ferrol didn't win a game that season)....he scored 4 goals on debut as youngest player ever to play for the club.

I lol'd

Archived