Where Are You In FM09 ?

2016/17, manager of Hereford for the 7th season after starting the game with Kings Lynn in the BSS. Getting quite a good reputation for myself so hoping a Championship or Premiership club will come in for me one day soon. :)

I'm always playing multiple managers so I have all the different experiences I want in one save.

Right now I'm in Oct 2014 and Mgr1 is at Manchester City/Holland National team, Mgr2 is at Independiente/Ivory Coast National Team and Mgr3 is at Duisberg. The season should end with 2 titles, one Europe qualification, a few cups and hopefully the Champions League :)

Not long started a new game as Hinckley United (chose them using the Randomize button), and using a new database update, and I am currently sitting top of the Blue Square North and currently unbeaten. I am also playing the game watching the matches in full and hence have only played about 20 or so games including pre-season games since the weekend, it is much better though as I can gage where my team are going wrong and attempt to put it right.

NO u should continu the game with a diffrent club u will be enjoy again

Nah, all the other clubs are rubbish now, and if I were to turn a rubbish clubs fortunes around I'd just start a brand new game.

Anyway, that's what my Fulham save is all about, we're now the best team in the world, but that can't be sustained at the moment, so the challenge is still there.

Arsenal : 2nd season (december 2009) - sitting at the top of EPL.

Out of League Cup and FA CUp. Qualified for KnockOut stage in Champions league.

Started this new game on early August using Gazwefc - update (see in Editor's Hideaway forum for detail) - aka no toure, adebayor for Arsenal.

Managed to turn Eduardo a killer striker alongwith RVP.

Got sacked as manager of covetnry city after guiding them to a 9th place finish 1st season. A bad run of results early on sealed my fate in the second season though. Lots of draws not many wins.

Got a new job with Macclesfield Town in League 2, they were joint bottom when I took over, I am about 20th now, but well clear of rock bottom, with a 10 point gap. Im hoping to rebuild the squad in the summer. My best player is Ivan Campo who was here when i started. I have also purchased Paul Dickov and Don Hutchinson in the Jan transfer window, both on free transfers.

I am confident.

Archived