Question about Sugar Daddy's

Hello all.

I am currently Man CIty and try as I might I cannot get the wage bill down to a level where I can break even each month. Due to this my bank balance is heading towards zero. I have never played as a team with a sugar daddy before so I was wondering when my balance becomes too low will the chairman inject another 100M or so soon or will we be left to go bankrupt?

Thanks.

Hello all.

I am currently Man CIty and try as I might I cannot get the wage bill down to a level where I can break even each month.

Either move some of your transfer budget over to the wages or get rid of some players that you don't really need and I think your wage bill should be at a more manageable level.

Hello all.

I am currently Man CIty and try as I might I cannot get the wage bill down to a level where I can break even each month. Due to this my bank balance is heading towards zero. I have never played as a team with a sugar daddy before so I was wondering when my balance becomes too low will the chairman inject another 100M or so soon or will we be left to go bankrupt?

Thanks.

No need to worry about the balance, the chairman will inject what's needed to stay (just) in the black every month. City is EZ mode, ignore your spending, and focus on building the best team money can buy :D

Archived