Coaching Badges

Hi all,

As someone who is actively pursuing his coaching badges here in Canada (for two reasons...one I want to coach in the Serie A one day, and the other is so I can be featured in this game :p) I was wondering if anyone else would like to see the ability for managers to actively pursue getting their badges throughout the game.

This si of course can be an optional feature, and may not be a major point to add in next year's game, but since SI aim for realism, I thought maybe it could be possible to maybe implement this in a future release.

The only real issue I can see is, how would one get them? We can't really take an exam like the pros do, nor can we really set us a session for the AI to "assess" and give us our badges, so I'm thinking that maybe it could be based on certain achievements during the run of play. If you're an ex pro, you can obviously get all but the UEFA Pro License off the bat, but if you're set to automatic, you'll have to work your way up the ladder.

So I was wondering if people would like to see this in a future release, and how could this be implemented so it's not ridiculously hard or easy to get the badges?

Thanks

Archived