Can you improve teamwork and work rate in a player?

Not sure that I can help you... But I would like to know how to improve players Natural Fitness (is it possible at all?) Don't slate me for asking this in your thread, but better than to make a new one. :) Thanks.

That's ok, it's something that falls under the same umbrella as it is not something like passing that you can build on.

Personally, I feel that natural fitness should be static and not change throughout the course of a players career but that's just my $0.02

From the player screen select "Training-Attributes" then the drop down list on the top right (Presuming you are using an original skin) shows the training categories.

Both Natural fitness & Work Rate are part of Strength.

Teamwork comes under Tactics.

Thanks. I understand. I ask this because I like all my players to have natural Fitness and Pace at least 11. So I know that Pace can be improved, but I'm not sure for N.F. I see a lot of great players and I just pass them by for their low N.F. or Pace or both.

And I also agree with themoffster >Personally, I feel that natural fitness should be static and not change throughout the course of a players career< Because, That's something natural. That's his natural limit. But it's better for us that it can be improved :D

QUOTE=roseboy64;3711242]Yeah especially for those players who have everything else. Find myself skipping on players because of their pace.

>Find myself skipping on players because of their pace< Me too. As I said I like all my players to have at lest 11 for Natural fitness and Pace. That's the minimum they have satisfy. < I hope I said thos right :D English is not my native.

Anyway, tjanks for your help roseby64 :thup:

Archived