International Management lack of Goalkeepers

Hi All,

I have been appointed as manager of Ghana, but I have only got one goalkeeper available to me.

He has got injured so I had a look in the U21 and U19. There are some greyed out keepers there but I cannot select them.

i have had to put an outfield player in goal.

Is there anything I can do to get the other keepers available?

Thanks

Dan

Edit: Or WHS^^

Because of the lack of African leagues if you didn't select the 'Load all players' option for Ghana when you started the game & there are no players to be found on the search screen then I'm afraid you're nackered unless the game gives you a grey keeper on matchday.

Basically, as soon as you join a national team you should be able to promote grey players from that nation's club teams into real players. Sure, this could be used to cheat - but then that doesn't really matter.

In order to keep the database balanced, promoting grey players would just delete random grey players from inactive leagues.

Still think that's a bit overkill. Personally I would've gone with adding a second nationality to any half-decent french goalkeeper that's not capped for any other country. After all, half of Africa come up through the French leagues. :)

Well when you start game choose what nations would you like to have all players, especially if you would like to take charge over their national teams. I always choose to load all players from Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina, China, USA, Mexico, Australia, Egypt, Ivory Coast. :D

Archived