First team football plea, from a player who cannot play

As title says,

I have a very hot striker, but he cannot play. He has a red "Ine" icon, says "Cannot play for more than 2 teams in one year".

But he constantly wants first team football, eventually he goes unhappy and wants transfer. I think this is a bug? Because player should know that he cannot play! :mad:

The ineligible to play for more then two teams isn't a bug, it's an actual rule...but his wanting to pplay while ineligible may be a bug...or something the developers overlooked because how often does someone get transferred two or three times in a season

What league it this, that allows mid season transfers but doesn't allow those players to actually play for their new team?

Remind me to never tick that league at the start of a new game!

Any league.

If you have played for two teams and then sign for a third, you can't play for the third team.

Any league.

If you have played for two teams and then sign for a third, you can't play for the third team.

Actually I've just signed a Ghanaian striker from a French side after he only spent 6 days at the club in the January transfer window. His transfer from Kotoko to Arges had already been confirmed a season ago but he was too young to move. He played for Kotoko before moving, 3 matches at Arges and is now playing for me at Man City.

Archived