Real Madrid/Man City Budget On FM2010

well, it will not be realistic if you started Madrid and had 250m + ronaldo, kaka, and benz. they already spent those money.

if you start with Madrid/City you should have ZERO ;)

I would add MILAN to the zero transfer budget list too.

Maybe when playing as Man City/Real Madrid you should have transfer budget of 0 and instead of a "make an offer" button you should have an "ask the owner to buy that player" button or maybe a "get me that player" button? sounds like what happens in real life with those two teams doesn't it ;)

well, it will not be realistic if you started Madrid and had 250m + ronaldo, kaka, and benz. they already spent those money.

I agree with this about Real Madrid but Man City still have plenty more cash and it would not suprise me if they sign more players in real life before the transfer window shuts, if they are doing well in Jan then they will probably sign more players then aswell.

sugar daddy, yes it works. but you have to uncheck it before you start a new game. it will not affect a saved game.

That won't work, there's a sugerdaddy.edt with the database, which contains "SUGAR_DADDY" "Manchester City", so you'd have to remove that as well.

I agree. :thup: Maybe they will have a max. of 25 mil pounds for transfers.

Completely disagree, the owners of Man City are some of the richest people on the planet so what they've spent already is loose change for them.

Completely disagree, the owners of Man City are some of the richest people on the planet so what they've spent already is loose change for them.

yes. I know that they are one of the richest people. I know them in person!! and yes they still have a lot of money to make mega bids this summer. i mainly meant madrid in my first post though.

A sad act City fan mate of mine told me that the money the owners spent on Adebayor (£25M) was the equivalent of someone on 30k a year spending £3.38 or something very similar to that.

They've got loads of money to spend, if they get into the top4 this year ( can';t see it ) then next year they'll be able to sign almost anybody I would imagine.

Archived